Reviews for The Master Plan
staidwaters chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
And, I'm breaking my 1 review per day per story rule AGAIN for this fic, because the following paragraph? It is sheer genius. I'm beaming from ear to ear right now, and there's a silvery little giggle frolicking in the back of my throat like a puppy.

This was the paragraph I loved. If I had a favorite quote list, I'd put it there. I'm tempted to start one just for this:

Oh, it was actually quite a lark, hanging about with Snape. I didn’t really have to do much of anything punishment-wise, and he let me sit there and be all arrogant and rude and mess him about a bit, and then we just had this sort of man-to-man talk. And then he made a joke, and I laughed, and. And we shared this odd kind of surprisingly magical moment, the kind where you sort of feel butterflies inside, and happy and nervous and confused, all at the same time? And it strung its way out, until it was almost humming; I swear you could almost hear it, like a thrum from a string on a guitar. Oh, and then it went and snapped, for no reason at all, and then things were normal, but they weren’t, and I don’t think they’ll ever be normal again."

The other habit I'm breaking with this post is that I am a) favoriting a story before I get to the end, and b) favoriting an author when I've only read one of their story. I wish I had more fanfic reading friends that I could pass this story on to...
staidwaters chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Best first chapter ever! And that's only the second time I have ever written that...please excuse the illogic there. Still, I usually don't review until I reach the last chapter, but this was so good I had to comment right away. It's a rare ficcer who can write in a specific voice-who creates an emotion by word choice and pacing rather than events-and you belong in that elite category. Even better, it's a rather unique and delightful voice! Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Amanda chapter 36 . 1/30/2010
I don't think I have ever laughed so much through a Snarry story! This has to rank into my top three favorites ) Though I could have dealt without the whole whipping thing (just not my thing), but other than that, I absolutely loved it! Well, now I'm off to go read some more of your stories. If they are anywhere near as good as this one I might become addicted and haunt your profile awaiting new ones ;)

Thank you for the brilliant writing!

Amanda
whatsernameuk chapter 36 . 1/7/2010
Its 1:46am, I've got to be up in 4 hours, but I couldn't go to bed without finishing this. Its had me laughing (a lot), crying (a little bit) and smiling like mad. One of the best stories I've read in quite a while.
Lyn1483 chapter 36 . 12/26/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I especially loved the chapter names! Really creative. Some of them were really hallarious. :D
Spirix chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
The elegant part was my favourite.

-rix
Spirix chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You had me at virgin sacrifice.

j3551 chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
I know this was written like five and half years ago but I would just like to say that the moment I read the 'cut your heart out with a spoon' line I knew exactly where you got it from. My family and I are always quoting that movie and most of the lines quoted come from the Sheriff of Nottingham. I think our most said quote is at the end when the Sheriff and Robin are fighting and he says "Recognize this..." While I would really like to say I like to say that I enjoy Alan as Snape better, I think my favorite will have to be the sheriff.

This is way longer than I planned on it being, especially for something that you probably won't read lol. Right well have a nice day! :D
fairy225 chapter 19 . 11/10/2009
i want more!
Sen Hiragi chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
I love the angst in this chapter.

Really! I love it!

I love how Harry just bursted in front of Snape and cried on Ron's sholder.

The part with Hermione mouthing 'TREAT HIM LIKE A GIRL' was pure gold!

I love it and I am going to countinue reading this story to the end!.

_
Guest chapter 36 . 9/13/2009
Adorable! Some of it is a little rough, but it was still a lot of fun to read.
Strawberry Danger chapter 36 . 9/5/2009
d'aw

that's really all I have. that's was soo cute, but maintained a suspense and drama where need be. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
vampirealchemist13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh my god, that was hilarious! "Fall of Rome! Nothing to do with it! I swear! Wasn't even there!" Great start!
shllybkwrm chapter 36 . 8/20/2009
This fic was absolutely brilliant - I love your sense of humor and the Snarry was so cute too! I know it's been like five years since you wrote this, but I came upon it somehow :) I really hope you wrote a sequel, going off to look for that now!
el.numbre chapter 36 . 8/15/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I think you were right to leave out a sex scene because it would not have fitted and it would have detracted from the climax of the story. [though I have to say a one shot would not go amiss! lol]
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »