Reviews for The Master Plan
ntalcenent chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
It might partly be the Sangria but I REALLY like this Ron, sarcastic, with insight and loyal.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Well, considering the spill Harry took, it's not so unbelievable that even Snape would burst out laughing...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
The fall of Rome XD You crack me up!
Madi Black chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
I have to thank you so much for this story. My favourite pairing is Harry/Severus. I've been having a difficult time these last few months. After 5 years of being away from fanfiction, I recently returned to it and have been reading HP/SS slash like mad. I came across your story today and I have to say that it is one of the most convincing ones (where Harry is still a student, I mean) I've read. I've enjoyed how much thought and detail you put into developing the story and their relationship. I'm glad you're building up very slowly to it. And I'm reviewing this chapter specifically because I'm so grateful that you kept Snape in character even after that barrier was broken. Normally I try to ignore being annoyed at how fast HP/SS move into 'lovey dovey' mode when they finally confess their feelings, but I often find it difficult and incredibly unrealistic and usually stop reading once they've entered into a relationship because Snape is no longer believable to me. I'm only part-way through the story, but given what I've read so far, I'm really hopeful that Snape remains his caustic and sarcastic self. He wouldn't be Snape otherwise. So, yes, thank you!
alfamky chapter 35 . 12/30/2013
PS: and they had the nerve to tell me that I can't review a chapter I've already reviewed!
I'll have you know, this is the first time ever I've read something twice, and managed to get through it. I'm not a read-your-favorite-book/novel/story-for-a-dozen-times-and-still-like-it type of person...in fact, plainly put, I don't. Do. Second time reads.
Or I thought so.
After I glanced through the first chapter, I had no choice but to go through the next and the next, from Harry's indignant flamboyance to Snape's reluctant acceptance, all laced together seamlessly with morbid humor...the angst and the light moods were perfectly balanced, and the dialogue! Oh the dialogue, impeccable, irrefutable, mellifluous dulcet tones - my friends got sick of the spontaneous throes of fevered exclamation that I would yelp out every other paragraph.
I'm simply...undone...
Ralston chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Aaaaaand then I read the footnote of the next chapter! Still LOVING this fic!
Ralston chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon". You have no idea how much I wanted to marry you when I read that line! Good job on you for knowing your Rickman!
Breanna3593 chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
There it is: the end. Over all, I liked it. The characterization of Snape was good. Harry- not so much. Too... Teenager-y. If that's a thing? I always thought him mature for his age because of all he's been through with his relatives and him being a target for murder. Anyway, thanks for writing.
Breanna3593 chapter 33 . 10/27/2013
This is Harry's 6th year, which means that he'd have to be 16 already. A week past Christmas means that they're in the beginning of January. Harry's birthday is at the end of July, which means Harry would only have to wait 7 months until he was 'of age'. In pretty upset that you got that wrong and subsequently have tortured your readers.
Breanna3593 chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
I laughed so hard (and cried some at the gift part) through this chapter! Loved it!
Breanna3593 chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
When did Remus become Harry's keeper? When Sirius died, maybe? I don't know, but I find myself a bit irked that he has all of a sudden stepped into that role. Not that I don't like Remus, because I love him! It's probably Some of my rebellious teenager-ness coming out, even though I am 20.
Breanna3593 chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
I'm mad that Harry just flung himself on Snape. I mean, common now! A little tact and decorum, please!
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I've come to see that your writing is rather extremely ramble-y, very much the same as your chapter titles, and I don't know how to feel about that yet.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
It did go well! I'm impressed.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I liked Harry and Snape's stand off very much.
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »