Reviews for PC Cast on the Maury Povich Show
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is a funny story, but you forgot to have Maury go back into the audience to hold the microphone to hear on screan what some of the other members of the audience thinks, like for instance, Lucy, Jammal, even maybe Caleb.
BelleandShawn1984 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh my God, how did you come up with this idea? This is amazing! I have seen The Maury Show before, and I know that guests on the show had gone through paternity and lie detector tests. You did really well on proving that Jack, not Rafe, is the father of Livvie's son and all those lies she was telling about to Rafe and Alison. Well, my guess is that I liked this so far, and I can't wait to see more work from you. Great job!
Nat chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Melody, that was SO funny! And so true to how the Maury show is. Especially the tacky footage where the people are like "I'M 200% POSITIVE JAMES IS NOT MINE!". lol. You cracked me up!
Kid chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
dude hilarious, I didn't like Livvie's ending ubt everything else was great
Robin chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
LOL that was halrious! ahh the good old days of Torn :Sigh: anyway this was so funny i'm still rolling, Maury would be proud
Gracie A chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Melody - you're a nut! I read this awhile ago on your site but it's still so funny. I can't help but think you'd have had to do an updated version if PC didn't go bye bye. Gr! I can't believe I brought that up. LOL!
Storywriter chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Very interesting and well written. I enjoyed it.