Reviews for Angels and Demons
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
What! What's going on? Please update soon! I really like this story. It's too good to end. I look forward to when you update.
00000000000 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
oh my god . . . this is AMAZING!
PoliVamp chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Hope you get around to finishing this someday. Will admit that I am intrigued by it.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
cool
emitate chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Hey. This is really good ] Can't wait to read more.
Missy Padfoot chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
I like! Please update!

from,

Missy Padfoot
fantasies4eva chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
more plz! thia is so good!
giavanna chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
I love this are very talanted.I' ve never heard of the demon ororon but i am certainly going to seek it..Although i think I wont like it as much as i like your is better when there are Harry potter characters in it I guess.

Cant wait to read more
Ivykins chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
Wow. Gorgeous story. Such a shame it was abandoned. It was really good.
Ezzie J chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
oo I like that a fucking lot! The blood and guts were brilliant and I think you should write more! your last chapter and the one with the street fight were the best - you should know the ones I mean. Cheers anyways.
BabyDragon848 chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Like your story! Especially the angel-demon feel to it. Are you going to keep writing? I would love to read more!
Banner chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
I just reread this story - and it's still wonderful. The mood and the pacing are perfect. I love Draco's characterization as a complex and interesting personality. And Harry has real depth under that sweet personality.
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Please tell me there is more of this!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Okay. The interlude was sort of creepy. But hey! a lot of things in the Harry Potter world is like that, AU or not! Well, other than creepness, the fic is... DELICIOUS... I love it! Continue, pease!
Banner chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
This is excellent! I love the concepts and the characterizations. This is a marvellous way of turning religion upside down. Great story.