Reviews for Savior
timenspace chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
MEMO 2 U: you made a God-freak happy
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This was an awesome take on a great song. I love Chad Kroeger's "Hero". (LOL! I love Chad Kroeger!) It's filled with passion and emotion and gets me charged up every time.

Your version (or "Bible Remix", if you will...LOL!) actually made me tear up a little and I don't do that often. You did a great job. I was actually able to put the words with the "Hero" song and it fit quite well. This part right here is so powerful:

"I am so scared, I can't see heaven

I am so scared, I can't see heaven

But from Heaven, oh from Heaven you're looking at me

And you told me that you are the Savior

And that's why this death is your fate

You said love our friend and our neighbor

And never be mastered by hate"

Great job. Maybe someone can discover this, tell Chad Kroeger, and have him re-sing the song for us Christians. LOL! Okay, it won't happen, but it'd be cool, wouldn't it?

God Bless,

Vicky
Harry's Girl 01031992 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Brava! A piece of work that should be treasured forever!
Sailor J-chanDuoxHilde 4ever chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Excellent parody. Nice addressing of some bitterness (As in Jesus's death meant nothing, "You once told me...and end filled with pain") I think it's a good Peter POV, as well.
Angel Girl 777 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Hello I thought it was great I am a Jesus and a God freak to but my friend's make fun of me but that's ok because Jesus sayed " Blessed are those who are persucuted because of me" and so I'm thanking God that I can just be a little like Jesus. It really is a great poem keep up the good work and I know God and Jesus are with. Be blessed.
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
'And you told me that you are the Savior
And that's why this death is your fate
You said love our friend and our neighbor
And never be mastered by hate'
love that part! very good parody
Ryuu of Aqua and Shadows chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow... I-I don't know what to say...
Alwina chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
i like this poem of yours! it's wonderful and it's full of meaning. god bless you!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
This is really great! I've added it to my favorites.
A serven of our Lord Amber chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That was a wonderful poem. God bless you
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
One of my favorite songs! I liked this a lot. Keep up the good work!
~spunkie-girl