Reviews for Strays and Misfits
Dragon0905 chapter 1 . 5/20
Can someone please tell me why after looking at pages and pages of Gundam wing stories I can't find ONE that's not yaoi, slash, mpreg, boyxboy, Gay, and set with them as pilots? Not some musicians or the like, who are not undercover as this. I honestly don't care about the occasional kiss or what not. But all the time it's just sex, sex, sex.
tyleet88 chapter 31 . 5/14
An update? ? ? I do love this story it is well written.
legiongrey2000 chapter 31 . 5/12
So happy for the update thank you
Duaimei chapter 31 . 5/10
Thank you for updating this!

Trowa is going to react like a scalded cat. The next chapter will be fantastic!
Cherry20052 chapter 31 . 5/9
That ending was hilarious!

It's always a good day when you update. 3
G chapter 31 . 5/8
I absolutely loved this! I was so excited to see you are still updating! :D more please!
Duaimei chapter 30 . 4/29
To be continued... Lies!

This fic had a great concept, and I reread it every-so-often. Besides, the last chapter is a great launching point for my imagination.
1x2forever chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
Please, please, please continue this story! I have followed it for years and I really want to see how it ends. I originally found it on and fell in love with it, but you can't just leave it like this!
Genderbendqueen chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
aww that was kinda cute. please update soon I cant wait for the next chapter good job
legiongrey2000 chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Please update I have been waiting years for this
Karisa chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
Hi, I hope u continue this and ur others gundam wing fics :)
They are great :)
legiongrey2000 chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Please update I have been waiting near 4 years it it has been one of my fav stories over the years.
Sorry to sound pushy but you have done a great story here.
Thanks and good luck with the move :)
Nate chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Please work on this story again it is one of my favs and I have been patiently waiting for an update for years
trust1sage chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
Interesting dynamics and incorporation of original characters. I loved poor Une's gentle explanation of sex. And Quartre seems so adorable. I hope you may one day come back and finish this.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Omg! This story is fantastic! How could have ever stopped writing it!? U should totally write more chapters for it! I love how easy it is to follow I got really into it:)