Reviews for Strays and Misfits
1x2forever chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
Please, please, please continue this story! I have followed it for years and I really want to see how it ends. I originally found it on and fell in love with it, but you can't just leave it like this!
Brystak2000 chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
aww that was kinda cute. please update soon I cant wait for the next chapter good job
legiongrey2000 chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Please update I have been waiting years for this
Karisa chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
Hi, I hope u continue this and ur others gundam wing fics :)
They are great :)
legiongrey2000 chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Please update I have been waiting near 4 years it it has been one of my fav stories over the years.
Sorry to sound pushy but you have done a great story here.
Thanks and good luck with the move :)
Nate chapter 30 . 1/11/2013
Please work on this story again it is one of my favs and I have been patiently waiting for an update for years
trust1sage chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
Interesting dynamics and incorporation of original characters. I loved poor Une's gentle explanation of sex. And Quartre seems so adorable. I hope you may one day come back and finish this.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Omg! This story is fantastic! How could have ever stopped writing it!? U should totally write more chapters for it! I love how easy it is to follow I got really into it:)
darkdragonalucard chapter 30 . 6/23/2012
will you continue this story?
frog chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
epic
Nate chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Pls more more more I need more pls great story so far
SailorChibi chapter 30 . 11/9/2011
Fascinating story. Hope you'll be able to continue.
OceansHex chapter 30 . 8/28/2011
Ah, another unfinished well written fic that pulls you in and does not let go. I am hoping that you have the rest posted somewhere else perhaps?
HeeroDuo4eva chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
I just absolutely love this story. I'm hoping it hasn't been forgotten.

-till next time!
starless-ocean chapter 30 . 6/7/2011
Great story I really wish you'll continue it! Please? The development of every chara is amazing and it seems as if the threads of each couple are going to meet soon, so please don't hang up :) The plot is also pretty interesting with many possible twists. PS: The way Duo behaved... How about some cute kittens? XP I'd really wished for that.

Anyways thanks for the story so far and good luck for further writing!