Reviews for Monsters
BamfIsAwesome chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Aww! Baxtalo... Kurt doesn't need luck! It's a good name though. I like that friend thing with Sabretooth. I'd love to see the WTF! look on Logan's face if he saw Vic being so friendly. I can't believe this stopped here! You should continue it. Or perhaps, if you don't want to, you could give someone else permission to finish it. Not necessarily me, although I'd like to, I'm not sure how many ideas I'd be able to come up with. 0 If you let me though, I'd be honoured and give it a damn good try SIR! *salute*

Ignore me, I'm being overdramatic. I'm just sad to see it end. It was one of your best, most definitely! And one of my most favouritests too, yes yes! It just seems incomplete... I don't think 'Tooth would just leave Fuzzy; not sure he could, since Baxtalo would be the sadistic, homicidal feral's only friend. Beautiful though. Really in-depth and emotional. I love it, just love it 3

Nigh-on perfect. Keep it up! :)

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Elphpirate chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Wow! I've never read a story about Kurt like that before! I really like it! But what will his Mother think when she finds out that he's an x-man now?
Drache chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
aww, this is a cute fanfic. Will you update?
Johanna chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
Exellent story I like it very much! It's exiting, and it's really good. I'm surprised!
Shaniane chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Matteic is right, your stories rules! I love Kurt so much and you write so wonderful fic about him... I Think i'm going to die of joy and happiness, lol. I'll read your other later.. Do you write slash?

Shani
Patchverse-SheCat chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Very nice job. My congrats to you. I like the Creed/Kurt interaction.
Matteic chapter 6 . 4/14/2004
Nice. I like it.
You write so many stories ! And so differents !
Chronoslide chapter 6 . 4/14/2004
Hey this is a good story and it could actually happen in the X-men universe. Kudos