Reviews for Crossing Paths
Beka Rhade chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
They should share a room or go to the Maru.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
get them to share Rhades room
Vee017 chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
hehehehe, this is awesome! Body Swap!

I think Beka and Rhade should either stay together in his room, or go to the Maru together.

Oh and what happens if one has to change or might get a laugh out of that.

Great story, and even if you don't think you could do it, I think this should morph into a B/R story while they're figuring it out.

You're a great writer, and I beleive you can pull it off. It would be great. Humour and slight romance on the side.

Awesome stuff. I love this story and hope to see it continued;D
C.V. Wilson chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Dude, they should totally switch rooms. You to learn more about each other.
Kennedy MacKay chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Cute, but it needs more Trance. Everything needs more Trance.
Kate Bentley chapter 3 . 7/14/2004

At first, I was like, oh no, not a "switching bodies" thing, that's so cliche'. But you make it work nicely. I liked the whole voice recognition thing. It figures, right?

My vote is for them to share a room. You don't necessarily have to turn it into a romance (although I really wouldn't mind all that much - *hint*hint*). I think it would just be funny to have them cooped up into one room, thinking things like "Is that really what I sound like?" or "Does my hair really get that messy in the morning?" or "Oh my God, Rhade has lavender-scented aftershave?" You know what I mean?

Oh well, have fun writing and please post again soon! Toodles!
Ascendant Angel chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
I enjoyded that I could just see it happening in my head but please dont turn this into a romance story I think it might spoil it. Plus im not a fan of the Beka Rade paring. Still youve got me hooked now looking foward to your next update.
Ascendant Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Good start I'll definatly read the next part.
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
What? They swapped bodies? HAHA! I like how this is playing out so far.
Kennedy MacKay chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Well, as long as you're taking suggestions, what about some Trance/Rhade? There's virtually none of that. Of course it might be hard cuz he's in Beka's body, but they have to switch back some time, right?
MagpieDreamer chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
*laughs delightedly* oh, this is going to be god. I like how you make them just gradually coming into the awareness of something not quite right...
And the image of Rhade waking up in Beka's body was priceless!
*does best Oliver Twist impression* please sire, can I have some more sir?
iorekbyrn chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
um...don't exactly know whats going on but Id still like more :) please update soon!
prin69 chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
*GASP*! what has happened! oh well, of course they switched bodies, but, WOW! totally did not see that one coming. love the story. wacky, crazy, cool, neat, and interesting all in one. neato. aw. please do romance! i agree with custardpringle. it would so rock! but hey, if not this one, then at least on a later fic. know what ya mean, it's hard.
update whenever. happy writing!
C.V. Wilson chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Loved it! I like the direction this is going. Beka and Rhade switching places it genius.
Callie-Cat chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Wow! Odd! This is really cool, though odd. I like it, more please? LOL!