Reviews for Of Friends and Lovers
LateOrliBloomer chapter 17 . 6/1/2005
LOVE YOUR STORY! SO INSPIRED!

i have a lot more to say, constructive critique, comments, etc., but since the story's kind of...over (yeah i know i'm a little late in my discovery of it), i guess there's really no point in doing that, huh?
Soccer-Bitch chapter 17 . 7/2/2004
this is a great story. i cant wait to read the sequel. later.
gigi chapter 16 . 6/1/2004
in my honest oppinion, i think that this was some what of a very strange soap opera.
merrymagic chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
This story's well-written, but I'd change the paragraph every time a different person starts to speak. It's a bit more professional. Just a friendly suggestion! ;)
merrymagic chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Interesting so far. I will come back and read the rest (and some of your other stories at a later date). Keep up the good work!
Katia0203 chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Woo Hoo! Great so far! Only on chapter 7 though!
KT
LunarianPrincess chapter 16 . 5/16/2004
Wonderful- i loved it! but you have to continue the story like what happens to them maybe a person who wants revenge on behalf of Katarina, i dont know i just want to read more of your work _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 10 . 5/16/2004
Great writing- i love the use of teh love triangle and you make it so original- it is very well written _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
Wow- that was soo evocative. you have a way with making your characters and events easy to relate to. Cant wait to read more. great job _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
Wow that kinda sucks- both people are acting kind of irrationally- but that happens when you're in love. Great Writing and language _-
LunarianPrincess chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
that is so funny- who wouldnt want to get stuck like that? this is really good- great writing and description _-
Soul Ransome chapter 16 . 5/12/2004
Aww, the ending wasn't THAT cheesy. Please make a sequel!
Vampire Feuer chapter 16 . 5/12/2004
Aw...what a sweet ending! I would like to see how it would be continued, so continue! Anyway I only review good stories (like this one!), I don't flame. Flames are evil! This story was something worth-reading, loved it very much.
mia chapter 16 . 5/11/2004
You could probably continue this stroy-their adventures in mirkwood, maybe them eventually coming back to rivendell,etc...-but yes it was a great story.
Michelle chapter 16 . 5/11/2004
Okay...I'd like to find out what happens when they get back to Mirkwood. Will Legolas's father be upset about what his son and his new mate have done? Will they ever be allowed to return to Lord Elrond's realm? What are the consequences of what they've done...if any? Aw...you can't stop there...well you can, but you shouldn't. So personally, I'd like to see more...I think others would agree...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »