Reviews for Jean Valjean: Owners Guide and Manual
praseodymium chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I WANT ONE! Mine. Hooray!

This is great! I popped over here after reading a couple of other Owner's Guide and Instruction Manuals. I really like yours, it gives a great impression of Valjean, Cosette, Javert, and a bunch of the other guys. Good work. Write me a JAVERT guide, will you?

One thing; in the accessories section the formatting seemed to get a little messy. Probably an easy fix, though. AWESOME JOB!

~*Part of the Caesar's Palace Reviewathon*~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Not sure what I just read... But I like it! Give me a FANTINE and COSETTE with my JEAN VALJEAN and I'm good to go! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Not sure what I just read... But I like it! :) I'd like to order FANTINE and COSETTE units along with my JEAN VALJEAN unit :)
adaon45 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is so funny. I love the "Saint" v. "Convict" modes, and the "Pont Notre Dame Crisis Program" making the Valjean unit compatible with the Javert one.
spiderfire chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ha!

I googled "Jean-le-Cric" and this was the first English language hit I got. Very Funny!
TheWildHeffernan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is really funny! I want one!
CanonDoesMatter chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
hi

I have some question about my Valjean Unit.

He is often gone for days and will not tell me where he is gone and there are rumors amongst the superstitious that the devil has been seen somewhere in this area digging up his gold. When my Valjean unit comes home he is often dressed in rags and is covered in dirt. Do I need to worry or even call the police?

Secondly: Who is Petit Gervais? My Valjean unit keeps mentioning him and he seams obsessed with finding him.

I really love this story, Keep it up. I look forward to reading more.

AulaCicero
AndersWasRight chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*is dead*

I love all these units. :D But I seriously want a VALJEAN unit now.
angeldreamer1119 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
absolutely hilarious! love all the little details, especially about the nettles. and I fully agree with one of the other reviewers - you should write a JAVERT user manual, and see where that takes you. :)
Cathryn chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I read this three times in a row and it was brain-killingly funny each time. The attention to detail is fantastic. I will no doubt read this many times more and recommend it to anyone I can. Thank you for making me laugh so much!
Broadway Phan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is pure genius. I BEG of you, write an ENJOLRAS and a JAVERT unit. You KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
yay
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I'm definitely getting one. :)

This is perfectly funny. Do you intend to write more such user manuals for other characters?
M. the Inspector chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Nice! This was hilarious. Chase the strange Javert unit away hahaha
mycatcoco7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
interesting... my good friend informed me of this- her name begins with an 'M' Mizamour i think- wateva. anyways- i like this- it is verry funny. wateva agian. truth- i saw les miserables once- only i fell asleep half way thru and i left. sry *cringes and ducks suretobecoming thrown objects* ... anyways, i like tamora pierce (i'm obsessed) but yea i am pretty retarded anyways so yea. (not really. i am actually very smart *gags at that act of super snobness*)