Reviews for Six and a Half
ilovemoony73 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This really is a beautiful story.

Fantastic work.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
lol. I meant to review this earlier! _ Oh well.

The last line is SO SWEET! GO, HERMIONE! LOVE that girl, dude; LOVE her! lol. Your story is just simply so amazing and beautiful, intricate and feeling; I can find no way to describe with more accuracy! Thank you so much for gracing us with your wonderful writing talents! Keep it up! U _

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
pstibbons chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
cool - though I admit I'd never have read this fic if it wasnt HHr.
Anso chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
and once more, I'm speechless! really! I don't know what I should tell you! I love it! it was great! you did it very well! wow!
Greasy Slimeballs chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This was so cute!

Misty's Dawn chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This is great. It also really makes you think. I like that.
Serena van der Woodsen chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
A very unique story... one of the best I've read!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
nice, i love the way u wrote little flashbacks since they were young and stuff, growing up ,its really nice. anyways, go HH! lol, see ya!
Mila Balbi chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
And it's not because I'm H/Hr shipper or anything.
It's just so... amazingly deep and it sent shivers through my spine now... U.U
It's great... _
JeN chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
i got a bit confused with who was talking..but i figured it out..i luvd the dunno..meaningful?
anywayz..great story..
Sushinase chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
FLUFF! :D :D :D :D
tudorrose1533 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I'm in a review-y sort of mood.
I think the word for that last line is "haunting". It's very good. You're very good at clinchers, though not clinchers in the usual sense. I guess another word for it would be a catch phrase, but it's not quite that either.
Good job though. I'm not a H/H fan (H/G and R/H is my preference), but I liked this story. Harry and Hermione COULD get together. It would work out nicely. Especially in your version.
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow. Hermione/Harry has gotta be me least favorite pairing, but I loved this piece. This is coming from a die-heart D/G fan.
Do more writting like this, please.
Usha88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That was really really cute. Took them long enough to get together tho. I really liked it.
reader chapter 1 . 4/11/2004