Reviews for Cradle Me With Thy Heart
Thaeonblade chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love this insight!

I always figured that Kairi's heart had done more than just sit in Sora's. Plus, it's pretty sweet and you portrayed it perfectly.
Charcoal Hearts chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
*blink blink* I'm still dazed from everything...*blink blink*...

HEY! you cant leave us hanging like that. It was a good ending though. Sad...but very deep. Amazing detail you have there. Love the bit of humor in it too!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Aw! That was so cute! _ Great story!
-Neosun7
MightyNeonFraa chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Nice story *nodnod*. I don't really spend all that much time in this section so I can't really compare all the other fics to yours... but I'm sure they all suck horribly in comparison *v-sign, tilts head to the side to dodge a tomato*. But yeah, great description of the fight and how Kairi would react to it, you have her character down perfectly and I seriously love the description of Sora blocking possessedRiku's attack at the beginning of the fight.
12/10 yo! *pulls baboon pelt on and slinks into the shadows*
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Aw, thank you, Arcadia!
That was cute. I loved your portrayal of Kairi being cradled by Sora's light...so sweet!
And you have such a knack for making serious things amusing at the same time. The fic kept a light tone despite the dark events in it. It made me laugh a number of times. Kairi's thoughts on why she beat the boys to the island, for one. And her thought that Sora was about to do something incredibly stupid. Only *you* could make that moment have anything amusing in it, honestly...
But it was so cute! And the ending was sad! Poor Kairi, being torn from Sora and watching his light go out... *sniffles*
Thanks so much, Arcadia! I loved this b-day ficcy! Soocute...
someone chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
It's about time I found a well written fic in this section. I'm glad someone here knows what they are doing and remains true to the game. This is a 5-star fic in my ratings. I especially like how you wrote Kairi's view on the battle between the rivals, Riku and Sora. I'm glad to have found a fic not only well done, but not a stinking gay fic like all those R/S ones. I mean there isn't a single thing supporting that in the game. I digress, sorry about that tangent.