Reviews for Castle in the Clouds
Cattitude chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very funny. I loved it! Is this a oneshot or a chapter story?
Oryo chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is just the first chapter, isn't it? You will continue this story one day? Suggestive questions ...
I really laughed when I read that story yesterday, and I don't laugh so easily, reading fanfiction. But the description of the characters through the eyes of their neighbours is a funny way to introduce them. The meeting between Megumi and Aoshi was fun, I can really picture her face when she gets no reaction from him.
After the sentence with the fanfare, I thought for one moment that now the sky would open and God (or Hiko) would start talking, before he remembered that this was another story. However, the wit is sparkling, and somehow Monty Python-ish.
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Mm...I like your fantasy twist on the RK world. Too much fiction and so far, only you and Kyris have attempted Sci-Fi/Fantasy for the Megumi/Aoshi world. KUDOS TO YOU!
Sorry for not leaving a review earlier, but my job...*crestfallen* I think we both know how that goes.
_ Hahaha...so very funny. I like the way you jump right into your world and don't hesitate to mock conventional storytelling techniques.
"What a pity it was that he was, you know, not all quite there." LOL!
:( I feel so bad though. The poor guy had a hard life!
Hee, I love Aoshi's first words! Stick it to her! Still, I wonder...what exactly was Meg wearing when she turned from a fox into a girl? Lol.
Me likies and I hope you decide to keep this up! Not enough funny A/Meg! Too much drama! I like that you don't take yourself too seriously, but that you take your writing seriously (even if sometimes it doesn't look like it). _
Great job. Hope to hear more from you Soooon! _ Ciao!
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That was a really funny fic! I like the style your writting it. I could almost tell it to my niece and nephews _
April chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
LOL! I just need to know if this going to be continue or not?
mirune keishiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
one word WHACK! . honestly, though, i LIKED this story! this kind of craziness i can deal with. . and i can totally sympathize, btw, with that plot bunny (i think maybe mine is a worm though. or maybe a rat-gnawing and gnawing and then running away when i actually pay attention to it. sigh). but i'm sure if you did beat this plot bunny into shape (ooh! cruelty to cute furry (pink) animals!), it would come out a really COOL story all the same. it would take a bit of an effort, maybe, to get that fuzzy creature under control, but it would sure make a lot of readers happy... .
The Great Thing chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
XD
You have to love that one liner- "What the hell do you want from me?" - No exclaimation mark, but said in a seemingly Aoshi way. Which is calm, quiet and just out there plainly instead of going around in circles. Wonderful first chapter! I can't wait to see how the plot evolves and such! The raven's too! Must question self about those birds! Update soon! _
Cherie Dee chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Plot bunnies. Love them. Is this one of those fractured fairytale like stories? Is this something you plan on carrying through? If not, that's cool, and if yes, that's cool, too. So quiet is the Raven Boy. Annoying little things that squawk and won't leave you alone...Isn't the raven a symbol of death?
Hopefully the next time the Fox encounters Raven Boy, he'll be somewhat nice and not step over her to avoid talking to her. But then again, who's to say that playing hard to get is bad?
eriesalia chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hitomi... you better not say this is part of your cycle of regular fics. Because Raven/Icicle-man is not stupid. :p
Where are your normal fics lady? *holds pink bunny hostage*