Reviews for Forsaken
littlemsstrawberry chapter 49 . 7/1/2011
goodness. this is so tragic. i hate tragedies but i still force myself to read this because its good. update please! i know its years. i cried buckets load of tears when i read the chapters. UPDATE PLEASE
CC chapter 49 . 11/12/2010
I found your story yesterday and I could only finish halfway through as I have homework. When I got home today, I immediatly switched on my computer and read the rest of your story. It made my day!

Your story is the envy of every writer. Usually I don't hold with invented characters, but I love Elentari/Isilme.

Your story is outstanding, one of the best Faramir/Theodred stories I've read. You made my heart break and cry for the star-crossed lovers. I can't adequately describe the emotion rollercoaster you've put me through. It's raw, raw emotions. I still feel the pain from all the heartbreaks. I hope Elentari doesn't die and the story will have a happy ending!

You made me felt compelled to do you justice by writing a review (which I haven't done in a long, long, long time).

Please, please, please update soon. The suspense is killing me.
MirielAmarian chapter 49 . 9/24/2007
Beautiful writing as ever, mellon nin. I only wish I could still do the same.
ThrdRingwraith chapter 49 . 1/19/2007
is there no hope? please, please update! we haven't given up on you, and neither has elentari. just end the story! how can you leave such a wonderful fanfiction hanging like this? surely you have it in you to end this story, put it to a peaceful rest! don't let it go this way!
UCV3z chapter 49 . 8/3/2006
*Puppy dog eyes* Update? Pretty please? Do you know how long it's been since you updated? 7-17-05 LOOK AT THAT DATE! WE HAVE BEEN HANGING ON THE EDGE OF A CLIFF SINCE THAT DATE! Please, is there anything (anything?) we can do to re-inspire you? Don't give up! You can do it! *Goes of chanting Update Update Update...*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
“They are inside Boromir,” his father answered, his face grave.

BWAHAHAHA! That made my day.
Lamminator chapter 49 . 12/26/2005
Hey there!

Long time reader, first time reviewer...so to speak. I hope you continue with this story soon. I really want to know what happens (I have an idea, but where's the surprise in that?).

On a side note: If you want David Wenham/Faramir, you'll have to fight me for him! And I won't make it esay! Mwahahahaha! (hehe...I had to. I love that man!)

Anywho, please continue soon!

Sla'inte! (Means 'Cheers')
beautifuldreamer07 chapter 49 . 11/24/2005
pretty please with a cherry on top update! please! lol, this is an awesome story!
frozenworld-trappedsoul chapter 49 . 11/8/2005
Updates are good. You know you want to write one. _
Anonymous chapter 49 . 11/6/2005
update damn it!
Ka542 chapter 49 . 10/23/2005
I love all the parallels you have in this chapter to other charecters in Lord of the Rings, like how elentari says "I spent my entire childhood dreaming I was somewhere else, dreaming of adventure and valor..." and how frodo is like that to. but will you updated soon? its been so long since you updated, and I now wish for the end to come
Mariette chapter 49 . 8/1/2005
Kep writing. Do you know how much suspence you put into these stories? I love it! But it's not coming quick enough!
Vane Alasse not logged in chapter 49 . 7/25/2005
Very nice! Some beautiful sentiments in this chapter. Please update soon!
cookiemonsterjen chapter 49 . 7/18/2005
yay! elentari is going home! hehe, so i see u took my advice from my last review, shes finally gettin a lil bit happier! hm...wonder wat shes gonna do when she gets back to minas tirith. HA, can u imagine if she gets back and faramir is gone? total waste of climax buildup. i wonder wat theodred will do...well, since this IS a review and i MUST say what i really think bout it...this chapter wasnt all that great to me...just ok. i know its one of those filler chapters where ur tryin to get to some falling action after following her life for 48 chapters, i cant understand how it wouldnt be too exciting. but i personally think that u write better when u binge write, not an occansional chapter here and there. when u do the latter u seem to lose the thread of it a tad. but thats not to say that it wasnt a good chapter! it was still good, just not one of ur best. i know, im bein a party pooper, but its my job to give some cc (and also cuz ud kill me if i didnt review but that doesnt matter :]) i liked how u showed the emotions of the two, esp. the scene w/ elentari sleeping and the whole last wish thing, that was so cute! omg thats so sweet. i also like that u showed theodred.s true character by having him still love her and still granting her wish, showed he was still honest and not a petty lil jealous person. but faramir is coming back! yay! we
UniCornVampire3z chapter 49 . 7/18/2005
nice chapter, i really liked how you potrayed elentari and theodred's emotions, and in a way, i'm glad theodred dies, becuase he won't have to go on without elentari, you can tell all of this is tearing him apart