Reviews for Purgatory
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That made my eyes water...
Alex chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
wow that was pretty accurate i've only read up to the part were he's all *i won't go back* and ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra... anywho i found it highly informative, keep it up!
Janet0041 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OH! THIS WAS VERY CUTE! TOT
CB chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*sob* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! *starts to tear up* SO BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you for that lovely translation, even if you say that its off, its still a wonderful piece to me.
the-key-of-the-twilight chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
this is very cute. I really LOVE this and it's a really nice translation too. I LOVED this part also. this was a really nice scene and i felt that this scene really portrayed how close Chrno and Rosette really are. this story was great! Keep up the good work! the key of the twilight
Bitch of the Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hey, Ive seen the entire series via a friend's computer. We watch the originals through subtitles _! Anywho, I just want ya to know that for an avid fan like myself, your fic eases the pain of Chrono's death (or Rosette's death if you read the manda!). Happy writting!
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
; Cute different perspective on the events in that volume. I, too, loved that part.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
sad! but nice
meow chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
_ i like the way you translate this XD!

aw that was one of MY favourite scenz! (ah must learn japanese!)
Ruby-dream chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I'm going mad. I couldn't believe it that there are lots of fics that I hadn't reviewed yet! It's all thanks to that is so slow at making CC new link. Sorry, half is my fault either. Lol. Anyway, this fic is so sweet, especially with Chrno's thought of ROsette. Somehow it was so sweet and lovingly. You described Chrno very well I like it!
azngirlLH chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
That's pretty sad... great job, though.

Ja ne.
Izayoi chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
That was so sweet yet angst. I think you did a fairly good job on it. I wish there was a Chrno Crusade section but oh..well. Anyhow, I havent read the manga or seen the anime but I am already hooked...lol. I have searched a few sites and I enjoy the layout and the plot it has.
Anyways, good job.
Ciao,
Izayoi
Picarats chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Owie! So Lovely! _ Estubo kawaii! I just love your fics, please right more _... I just love this Story, hell...
Isinhachan chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Wow! that was so lovely so cool XDD thank you for the fic
Scaiya chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Ooh, thank you! I've seen the raws of this fabulous chapter and have been dying to know what the accompanying dialogue is about. With your story I could finally whip out the manga and read along :)
In a few places I don't think I would have understood what was going on from just your descriptions alone (like when Rosette apologizes for her weakness - in the manga it seems to be paired with an image of Chrno trying to drag Rosette away from that ill-fated meeting with Joshua and her not being able to leave.) You might be able to incorporate a few more of those references. At the end, too, you might take a moment to polish your translations/grammar - while I get the gist of "Egoist and never obey rule," you might be able to rephrase it more poetically :)
Overall, though, I'm really glad to have read this! Finally, I have a sense of what this fantastic scene is about, and it's all thanks to you :) Thanks for the hard work!