Reviews for Love Hina Next
Patcheresu chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Gannon's opinion on the cookies: "IT BURNS!" Thanks Ganon.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
why does static always say Ooohweee? and excelent job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 28 . 6/17/2010
ami's sisters power IS OVER 9000! * crushes a scaner that i had in my hand* and excelent job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
well since you where serious in this chapter i will pull a joker on ya " why so... serious?" * laughs like the joker*
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
excelent job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
awsome job on the story
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
dang shinobu isn't as nice as she is in the anime and the manga, but good job on the story
Brigadier Wotwot chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
also i would like to say that Shima was described as a gangster but by the end of chapter he just seems like a low-esteem kid. I'm a bit puzzled by that. but anyway pretty good and i bet as i read on it gets better XD
Brigadier Wotwot chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i have only read the first 2 chpaters so don;t complain if miss some details but the stroy seems too similiar to original manga that kinda bugs me. But also some parts of the sotry seems to skip a few things and as a another said earlier a bit rushed.

I may not be a good writer but i just can't seem to notice these things. but otherwise its pretty good some bits may be too desciptive but u kept it a interresting for most of it so keep it up. :)
RobDaZombie chapter 42 . 12/13/2008
Firstly, the bad points. I felt that some of the chapters were rushed and could have done with a little more detail. Also I feel you might have squashed more characters in your story then what was actually needed, like Static and Jin for example. I know they are just minor characters, but they still could have done with more development.

But... I enjoyed reading this! Most of the time it was a good read with a likeable combination of characters old and new. My favourite character is Ami. I know the concept of a small girl with huge powers has been done before, but she was still fun to read about, especially with the added interaction between her and Shima.

Reading the end of the last chapter, I personally would have loved to see Shima as more of an asshole. He seemed to have turned soft a little too early for my liking, but that's just me.

Finally, I'm glad to have read a Love Hina story that behaves very closely to the romance and humour of the original Love Hina. It makes a nice change from the usual depressing stuff most people write.
Setsuknytz30 chapter 42 . 5/6/2008
After being a fan of love hina thinking that it had ended well.. think again..

after reading this fanfict and the other one (love hina next 2nd phase) i was so amused by the writing style of this author.. it left me speechless and really hooked...

i've read this a few times.. and it still surprises me...

i printed both fanficts (hope the author wouldnt sue me) and book-binded so that i could re-read the story and bring it anywhere.. (im not reproducing it.. promise.. _)

to the author my gratitudes and praises for making such a wonderful story..
Iced Magic chapter 42 . 4/13/2008
Very late with this.

I just recently made an account, and this was, by far, the best Love Hina fic I've ever read. Very nice.
English Bob chapter 42 . 6/27/2006
I can't believe this is the first review i've done for this story, i began reading it 2 years ago before i had an account,so please forgive me for being a little late with the review...

BLOODLY BRILLIANT!

Fantastic story, great plot, believeable characters and you managed to capture the chaotic love hina atmosphere perfectly.

Well Done! :D

Again sorry for the incredibly late review...(Bob skulks off to hide in a corner)

Bob
themagebear chapter 29 . 6/15/2006
first dbz, now sailor moon? and why should getting $ to a friend delay updating? surely it shouldnt take all day.
themagebear chapter 22 . 6/15/2006
i was wondering when youd put in your own version of the 'promise girl'.