Reviews for Scavenger Hunt
karinori chapter 5 . 3/2
Omg, all the chapters are so adorable! I giggled a lot on my way home while reading this. Mamoru is so cute here, Usagi is also adorable! Kenji/Ikuko is the best though. Poor Motoki! Hahahaha
Crystara chapter 7 . 2/10
This is a wonderful story. Funny and heart touching.
safayi chapter 4 . 12/14/2017
Wait a minute. She catches a falling star? Hmm I thought it was a rainbow and he threw a prism. Ahhhhh. I don't remember anymore
safayi chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
I read this story years and years ago on a different website. And I've been looking for it for a few years now. As I read it, it seemed different. But of course it's been well over a decade. So I thought maybe I miss remember it.

But the CLEAREST memory I have is the prism/rainbow item. And it did NOT happen as written here.

So now I wonder, are you the original author? Or have you merely rewritten it? Did the original author completely abandoned the story? Did that author pass it on to you? We're you left wondering "what if" and it bugged you so much you needed to finish it?

What happened?
Roxypockets1 chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
So cute!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Very cute and funny
Roxas fleur chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
mamoru gay. that's a waste of a really good human specimen
Solaria Sunstone chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Such s cute, funny story really enjoyed reading it. I loved the part where mamoru and motok are apparently 'gay'.
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
This is fantastic
Katie Moon chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
. .!.!.!
Jillian A.K chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
I am so tired right now, I can't even take the time to finish the fic properly; I wound up skimming the last few chapters. Still, I wanted to get this out while I'm thinking about it. I really enjoyed what you've written. It is light hearted, with great challenges for a lover's quest. But when I read the rose challenge, it made me think. Did you know black roses grow in a particular town in Turkey? I can't remember the name of the town, but I'm sure you can google it. The black roses only grow in the summer months, the rest of the year they are deep purple/red. Anyway, I thought that on their wedding or one year anniversary (assuming they married in summer) or just on a random summer day, Mamoru could produce to Usagi a black rose he procured from Turkey.
Serenity312 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Amazing job! Definitely a favorite :)
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic!
GraphicsChyk chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I've now read this one through twice, so you must have done something right :-D
Really fun story, loved how you portrayed the characters.
happy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014