Reviews for Scavenger Hunt
Anastasia312 chapter 7 . 1/14
Amazing job! Definitely a favorite :)
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic!
GraphicsChyk chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I've now read this one through twice, so you must have done something right :-D
Really fun story, loved how you portrayed the characters.
happy chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wonderful Story!
Nom de Plume chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
It has been a while since I've actually read a full-blown MamoUsagi story all the way through... but those lines... my god, you've got the humor down, that's for sure.

Usagi's mom of 'handling' her father - that was great. I did not see that one coming, haah! And how you portrayed Mamoru.. I'm not sure if he was ever this playful and light-hearted in the actual series but I guess it's not too unbelievable. His ego.. now that's how you portray actual arrogance. Bravo.

I like that you explored Usagi's feelings instead of just keeping this story light and sweet. How you explored her insecurities (without introducing drama... I was kinda scared that Midori would become some kind of love rival) and her idea of love. Truth be told, I kind of wish that you expanded on that part more - her cynicism, that is. Because I believe Usagi would have been a hopeless romantic too so while I don't think she's incapable of having negative thoughts about love... I would believe it more if you had some kind of story of what had started that cynical thinking in the first place.

But very nice overall! Your choice of items ... how you ended that list - aaah. Prepare to have your story list lurked.
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Hahahahhaahahahahahah ah thats a good one
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Okay let me get this straight

A four leaf clover, one rose of each color, a rainbow in ajar
Samantha192 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant! I just wanted to read until the end to find ou what would happen! Please write more stories like this! I loved it!
girl chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I get butterflies reading this. Honestly a true peice of work.
I wish i was usagi
I wish i was usagi
I wish i was usagi...
ncisduckie chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
*jumps up and down* SWEET! _ Great ending! Makes me happy.
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Omgosh! SKIP BEAT! XD Anyway, loved it. Yes it was very mushy. I had to restrain from fangirling as I read!
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Ooh! Really cute! Good to know Kenji is not completely daft, the way Mamo-Chan looks at Usa.
ncisduckie chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
_

There are a lot of things I'm feeling.
ncisduckie chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
What? What? What? So Mamoru is gay and Motoki has to die? O_O. ;)
ncisduckie chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I just. The rapid evolvement in emotion. Fantastic.