Reviews for The Thin Line Between Love And Hate
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Ha! Darn right it does! ;)
Hieisteel chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i liked it
001001000110 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Woaaaaaaaaah~ thats cuuuuttteee~
happy me chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
OH...THAT IS SO CUTE!
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I found this so in character and such a perfect situation for Yami and Seto to get some sense knocked into them xD I'm not even I can describe how much I truly enjoyed this...my mind's still a little out of it, but I really did love this 3
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
this is not my favorite pairing, but this story was so cute! great story!
Eternal Crimson Love chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
lol. that was really good!
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Well first and foremost cute story _

second you have this in the wrong coupling... you have it set to Seto/Yami Marik pairing instead of Yami Yugi... _ thought you might want to know.

other then that great story.
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
AWE! I LOVED! -coos-

That was wonderful - really! I'm all fluttery!

good job with the one shot!

Bye!

DDB
kessaris chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
AW! THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC!
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
O.o I think I've done it. I might not have reviewed them all, but I have read ALL of your Yuugiou stories. And they are all fantastic. (this one not the least *squeals and laughs about their silliness*) And... I can't believe I read them all. Now I'm going to have to find something else-! And it's probably not going to be half so good. .o Anyhow... I love your stories to death!
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
aw! sugoi D real sweet
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Very sweetly done. I like how what stings Kaiba and gets him to break down his walls a little is that he can't stand the thought Yami is misjudging him, that he can't stand Yami not knowing or respecting him - and there's a real sense of throwing everything to the winds when he tells Yami he loves him. I also like the irony of Kaiba giving Yami advice on love - an irony he's well aware of.
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*nod* Yeah, it does. You right about both of my favorite yaoi pairings, you rock.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Ah, mindless, pretty, lovely fluff... *sparkle*

Best lines: 'That wasn’t in the plan. But never let it be said that Seto Kaiba couldn’t go with the flow and adapt accordingly.', and Yami's response to the kiss _~