Reviews for Yesterday's Memories
More E/K stories please...
I've really enjoyed reading what you've written. I think that you are doing a great job with Enishi and Kaoru. I like how in this chapter Kaoru bought the beginner's cookbook and finally had some success in the kitchen. Enishi was glad to eat her food just because she had made it with her own hands for him. It was as if she wanted to reward his acceptance of her. I hope that someday you will return and add to this delightful story. There have been other authors who have taken a very long time to finally finish something they began many years before. Even if this is all there is destined to be...thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
princess-oro chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Seven years? SEVEN YEARS? *sobsobsob* Despite my despair and pain and heartache and grief, I added you to my story alert in the hopes that one day, you might just update this. Haha my dramatics aside, I really enjoyed this story. There's not many EK fics around and unfortunately quite a number of them are incomplete(including yours! I'm trying to make you guilty, is it working?). Anihoo, all the best!
frozen kitsune chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
I know I'm wishing too much but I still added this story on my story alert, in the event that you decided to update :)
shadow of the lost chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
cute! i really hope you would consider writing on this story soon. ]
DOEeyes chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
aw i miss this story! i was looking through my faves and found it, read it, and now i remember why i like it so much ]
sulie chapter 6 . 11/1/2007

such a long time

love this story. hope you update soon :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
OMG. I cannot believe you stopped writing this. I loved it! I mean... omg... the plot didn't appeal at first, but when Enishi said "Now I can marry you." that's when I realized that this was going to be a really good story! You should continue! OMG... What they don't realize is that they're actually living like newlyweds already and its so damn fluffy! I love it! Plez continue! Plez!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
ACK! No more? oh its not fair! lol I love this please update soon, pretty pretty please thank you!
ischium chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
. I'm lost for words at the moment... good work... -sneezes-
Wattatta47 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
OHH! I LOVE the chemistry between Kaoru and Enishi! PLLEEASE update soon! I absolutely CAN"T wait!
See you chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
Very interesting! Please update! .
EmbersOfAmber chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
I think this is really great. The interaction between Enishi and Kaoru is really good, and I think right in character for both of them. In fact, everyone is right in character, and I agree with you about Kaoru's cooking. I think she would be just fine at cooking if she really put her mind to it, since it is her determination that allows her to accomplish so much.

Please continue! *_*
Aoyama Ayame chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Ooh! Such a good fic. ]

I really do hope that you continue this fic!

And i'm happy that you chose to write EK, cause its one of my most fav pairings, i like it even more than KK.

Argh, when will Sanosuke and Yahiko accept Enishi! Oh, and when will Tsubume and Megumi make their appearance? As well as Tomoe coming back in the plot now, and did she marry Akira?

Aww, Enishi and Kaoru were so cute when they were young. :D

I hope you continue this fic! And hope for more good EK fanfictions from you!

Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
Wow, this is so good! Please continue this! You did an awesome job connecting Enishi back to kaoru. i also like how you got Kaoru to improve her cooking. And how you used Sano to explain why she's better paired with Enishi. _