Reviews for Just Had To Ask
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
The boys are so /dumb/ but so awesome at the same time. I love the interactions between everyone, and the bit about clearing out the picnic area is hilarious. If it was me, I'd be just there, sitting and staring and probably grinning in a very disturbing way.
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
wonderful and very cute. I loved it. :)
critic chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This was adorable. )
Hanae Michiko chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Whee! I'm pretty sure that was the best thing ever. Or one of them, anyway. That was so fabulous! Everything about it...the casual interaction between all the digidestined, the light characterization and how everyone seemed so much like *themselves*, the whole build-up to Taichi's question, and his question itself, which had me sitting here with my mouth agape, giggling delightedly. Oh, that made me feel great. I'm so glad I decided to find something to read before trying to get to sleep. ::grins like a mad woman and adds story to favorites::
Stephanie Chivas chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
One word: KAWAII!
aphinitea chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
AW!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
WHOO! MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!
Mimi-102 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
aw! that was so god! that was soo cute/funny! lol keep up the good work and write more stories!:D:D:D _
Silens Unus chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
You continue to amaze and delight me with your wonderful insightful fics.
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Ahaha! That was so good! I loved it to bits! _ I usually make longer comments than this, but since I'm in a hurry, I shall simply say: It was beautifully written, you made the Taito work in a most lovely way, your characters were adorable, I love your referring to "earlier events" like the party where Yama und Tai kissed- it gives it a sense of reality. Very sweetly done. I felt kind of bad for Yama's problems with his band members, though.
A lovely fic!
BlueAzul13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
i luv it! your fic is so freakin' good, and it's actually finished! *sigh* most of the good fics i read are incomplete but not you, you're one of the nice writers who finished. i like your style of writing, really descriptive and stuff. well keep up the good work and happy writings! )
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Lol. I loved this little thing. So kawaii ~
babydragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
my god, this is sweet... really, i haven't read anything so -pure- in a long time, what with all the rape fics, abuse, angst etc etc... reminds me of what the gang is really about. no backstabbing, jealousy and bitching around. just pure friendship. waii~~
does this review sound a bit sappy? oh, but this fic is so good. well done.
Kiriska chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
E. That was beautiful. xD Well written, well planned, everything was great. The presence of the other digidestined was also a plus. Great job!
Ruselyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
AMAZING! That was one of the best Yamato/Taichi fics I have ever read! loved it, no complaints watsoever about it