Reviews for Seasons Change
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
'Pirates of the Caribbean' meets 'The Sixth Sense'... I might not have thought that'd work, but this version does.
La Lolita chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
this was a good story everything was tied up very well at the end and makes sense... i like the story about jacks wife... i'm just a little shocked i was in some way expecting the ending but wasnt very good though very good, very much enjoyed it
Flying Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
That was really good. And it wasn't quite as sad as other death fics i've read either, which is good. I mean, it's original, and why do they have to die some amazing death in the middle of a battle? It's not like all pirates die fighting. It was brilliantly written too. Good job!
b w chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
are you going to write more to seasons change or not?but you wright great i love to read your stories! bye bye then
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I love this story! Its so unlike anyother death fic and so unique which is really the same thing but whatever. It's so good and I'm going to add it to my favorites
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Depressing... Gosh, I'm almost happy that I read it in a rather good mood...
Your character's characterisation is really good. Just one think I don't really understand... How come that Will is on the Black Pearl instead of with Elizabeth, like all your other stories? Well...
I hope you will write number of new stories and chapters because your writting style is really good! (and I am far of belive that your not speaking English normally... it's impossible...)
Your faintfull reviewer
Chem chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Very interesting! I was a little confused at first, but then it all clicked. Very good fic.
FalconWing chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow...I was rather confused for a while-most of the story actually-but I'm presuming that that was the idea. That was a really good thoughtful/introspective takeon death. And it was certainly a different take on the way Jack dies. Most people have some big battle or being killed by some major nemesis, not just a gang of thieves. Well done.
I'd love it if you could take a look at my one-shot A Marooned Sparrow and let me know your thoughts on how to improve it.
Sylvester chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
hey, it's jess *your temporary beta* aw, that really caught me off guard...poor hotties had to die, eh? well, it was good, in a sad, depressing way.
Ani Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That was a really nice story, with a hell of a twist at the end. Thank you for writing it :)
Talamh chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I'm not usually one for death fics - but too angsty for me - but I have to say that this one has defintely peaked my interest. _ Great little one-shot that flows well and I love your characterisation of both Will and Jack. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.
Magoo1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow, really, wow. That was amazing!
jogreenleaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Okay, thats actually really good - I didn't get the gist of it until the end but, wow , fantastic.
I do hope that doesn't actually happen though.
Maybe need to work on the bit of getting up walkin into the pub.
Well done!