Reviews for Unexpected Arrival
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I wish you continue this story soon!
CloeTheSpikelover chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
OMG i love the way you ended this chap

Giles looked at Buffy "I know how much you dislike the man Buffy, but I think that we should contact..."

Buffy cut him off "Travers!"

"Travers?" questioned Rebecca

"Quentin Travers, he's the current head of the Watcher's Council" Giles answered the question.

"QUENTIN TRAVERS IS THE HEAD OF THE COUNCIL" shouted Rebecca, she turned to Spike wide eyed "But he's a Dretgo demon!" She looked back at the others "And they ARE evil!"

"I KNEW IT" exclaimed Buffy.

LMAF 3 it
Sailor-Lit chapter 25 . 4/17/2010
Wow! This is one amazing story!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This is DEFINITELY a story that should be continued. This story really rocks. I would really love to see it's conclusion. ~ZLB
Memo chapter 25 . 10/23/2007
WOW I really like this fic

i'm beggin' for more over here!

write more pweez

Memo xx
Mari chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
What Happens Next ! I love that Travers is a demon. And how come Dawn is always reminding Giles of Spike? at first I thought she was somehow the essence of their baby,until of course the baby was doesn't Clem help them out at all, he is a good demon? I am kinda glad I found this story late, cause I noticed the published date and I don't think I could have stood waiting years for the next chapter! I really liked Rebecca and I was sorry that she had to die just so buffy could be happy, but now I just want travers to get it! Great job with the original charecters and I also like the friendship between Tara and Spike.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 24 . 5/9/2006
dear god please give us is absolutely superb writing and so imaginative. the way u link it all together...I am in website too!
cjluver109 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow! I'm only on pg 1 and i love it! Keep going!
RJ Lewis the I chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
my god! how do u do it? the chapters are HUGE! my twin jason and i cant even get past chapter2 on our story! btw its a great story even if we're only on chapter 7 lol. got any good tips? l8r- rory and jason
Shania Maxwell chapter 23 . 12/28/2005
kewl story! more!
J.M.Sage chapter 22 . 12/19/2005
aw. that lemon was precious. *giggles* yay for dirty minds!
J.M.Sage chapter 23 . 12/19/2005
lalala! oh. hi. ahem. yes. well. i like uncle samuel. HE'S CRAZY!
J.M.Sage chapter 13 . 12/16/2005
AW! that's precious! Buffy's actually grown up and all womanly! *does happy dance*
J.M.Sage chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
NO! NO FUCKING WAY!I HATE SPECCA!
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I loved that! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!