Reviews for Ginny, meet Draco
JezzieKyon chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Aw, I love when Ginny yells at Draco. Cute, I can't wait till the next chapter.
Wolfheart Dragonwing chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE! THANK YOU!
AngelicVenus chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
sounds good so far...

upload soon

Sim1014 chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
OMG. dont leave it at a cliffy! please update soon. well done btw lol.
moonshinegal chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
hurry hurry the suspension is killing me!
NMCY chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
well...the st0ries go0d...s0me spellings were wr0ng...and whats a damn freakin st0ry if theres n0 ending? im s0rry t0 tell y0u dis...but i might hesitate t0 erase y0ur st0ry t0 my fav0rites...well..i have my 0wn reas0ns...but...yah kn0w..st0ries really co0l...it was go0d...:D ohyeah...n0 0ffensment please..ehehe..but pr0mise..ur st0ries great! takecare...cia0!
NMCY chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
hey im gna read this st0ry and when im d0ne ill just review so0n...s0 i alredy add the st0ry t0 my fav0rites bc0z t0 see da reviews...i think its gna be fun...cia0!
BeaumontRulz chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
hey tam ... alex here ... really good story! luv it!

update soon! plz!

luv ya!

alex
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
update now!1please and htank you
marina eys chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
why aren't you updating this? why? Why? WHY?

I am in severe torment - so update now!

_
marina eys chapter 5 . 8/7/2004

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yayyay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!

Just trying to show my appreciation that you updated!

Yay!

Please update soon - I loved it.
ChamorritaGirl11 chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Good Chapter i hope u add mor soon its good
kittybro chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
wee uber cute . bad bad draco!
ALEXA chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
I HATE ABOUT THE ISSUE ABOUT HERMIONE WANT TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH DRACO. THATS IT.
sophianwin chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
A little strange, seeing as Hermione is a mudblood. So, wouldn't he be ashamed to have her on the list too?

And how would Hermione make it? She recited Hogwarts, A History. I thought that was meant to be boring.

Oh well, update soon!