Reviews for The Black Rose
zizu3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I love eagerly await the next chapter please continue :)
Please please please... T_T... I'm waiting... ;)
Aiyana-J. Snowbear chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
very cool au. i will continue to read the remaining chapters
GottaloveSeto.K chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fanfiction, gah, its so amazing. I am meant to be writing an essay on Of Mice and Men but got distracted by the amazingness of this fanfiction, I have read other Prince Seto fanfics before, but none are as good as this one. Love how you have included Pegasus in it too . Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue with this, I need fanfictions like this to get me through my GCSEs :L
LadyRitsu chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
what der hell? u left me at a cliff hanger! please, please continue!
sleepy dreamer 9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Not sure how long ago this was written, but I just found it and so far I like it! Me gusta!
Yumihime596 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
pls pls pls countinue the story, even though you haven't updated for a LONG while. there is still hope, right?
YunaX2D chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
I realize that you haven't updated in a long time. So i'm not sure if you are planning on continuing. But I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your story , please update if you can.
May chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Hi, I have recently read this story, and I must say...I LOVE IT! how come you are not continuing with the story, is really getting to the best part. I know this is a few years ago, but I really wish you would continue it.

Dairi chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Hey~I don't know if you're working on/updating this story much anymore, but I just stumbled upon it recently and wanted to let you know it's really a good story! I very much enjoyed reading it, and would like to know how the plot continues. If it may be in the future, I would really look forward to seeing this story updated. If not - it was still a good story!
yunsi chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I'm so sad it's been so long since you've updated! I hope you will continue this story; it seems to have a really nice flow/plot to it right now.
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
WAY COOL STORY! PLease update! dud, and seriously, dis story is realy good with your descriptions adn all. oho, wat's gonna happen wen seto founds out the real TRUTH! ohohohoo, please update! its alraedy 2006!
Princess Berry chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This story is so!COOL

i never liked fairy tales much but this changes everything! please hurry up and write some more,pyo XD

it's so good

but maybe you should make Serenity more aggressive

every ficcie always make her weak

please try to make her a lil' I don't know...strong

just thinking cause when i make my fic fro a serenity and seto

serenity is gonna be strong...well something like that.

well yeah, ya should read my stories too...well you don't have too,pyo...

see ya

i'll continue to read your stories

keep on writing
kirei31 chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
cool story! _
animeluvr33 chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 5 . 10/10/2005

::encourages enthusiastic fanfiction bunnies to scamper your way so you continue this::