Reviews for Don't Leave Me
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i really thought they are going to go for it... since this is kyo and his libido is insatiable from what i know hahahahaha nice story really love it!
AStateofCatharsis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very cute! The dialogue had me smiling through the whole thing. Also, Kudos for being listed as the first M entry.
AnnaMarie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this is the best story i have ever read.

i give it 100 %. i love it do you have any more storys of kyo and yuya?
iMelted chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I really enjoyed this i like the way your kept kyo and yuya in character. and the little fight they had were really funny!
sckry chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Nice fic, you got both characters well.

I think you used the whole 'blizzard' scenario very well.
Lollypop chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Cute! I really enjoyed it! I like Yuya and Benitora too, but I like Kyo more! _ Awesome fic.
Impashence chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Kenyahp chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I likes it alot. As a very firm believer in yuyaXbenitora for the most part I hate these kind, but I really liked this one.
Sugar-Pain-RUKI chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I love it! I thought it was adorable when Kyo kissed Miss Yuya! Great job! Let's see..."Add story to my Favorite Stories list"...Duh!
fangsoffury08 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I really like that chapter and I think that you should put another chapter in. I think that you should put one in on what they do to keep warm, and if they survive the blizzard.
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This side of Kyo is the one he has always kept hidden from the entire world, revealing it to no one. I psycho-analyze everyone I meet (and, yes the ones I read about in manga...) and you have perfectly captured the Onime no Kyo that lies underneath the hard, brash shell that he puts up. I really enjoyed it, though I don't know why you rated it M, it really only needs a T...

The Grammar Nazi approves!
Saru tenshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
ZOMG! Was a great story! Now hurry up and write another chappy gosh darn it!
sourhana chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
darkside the fallen angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
hurry with the next chap.!
jgsparks chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I loved this one_ its going on my favs!