Reviews for Poetic Justice
locardxchange chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
I loved it.
Tash chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
LOL. That was so funny. All the ways to wake up kiddy sounded like just the sort of SG-1 thing to do. Please do a sequel. Screaming grandkids to annoy Jacob would be so funny.
ladyholder chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Please tell me that there will be the promised sequals?

Soon? Thanks!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Oh, that is SO great! Seriously - that's just fantabulous.
This Girl Maybe chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I'd love to read the sequel to this story! You write amazingly well and the lines are just so perfect! Thankyou for such an enjoyable read...
Mallovoriel chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
great story... and i think that you should explore a few of those possibilities
NG chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
AH, YES, YES. Please continue it as a series.
Natters chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
more fics please
Lady Parcifal chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Great, cool, wonderful... I have too many good adjectives in mind to describe how much I liked it. I don't usually favor romance, but if it's combined with humor it's my favorite genre. And honestly, this story has some great lines that deserve to be in an ep of the REAL series. The one about Jacob asking them if he got her pregnant and their ''What?'' was priceless. LOL! I will be there when you write the sequel. ;)
dancerchic chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Awesome! I loved all of the interactions between Jacob and Jack! Hope you continue and make it a series because you are right, there are so many different ways that this could turn out and I can't wait to see where you take our favorite couple!
ladyhound chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
heck yeah, i can't wait to see the next installment. this has so much potential.
Elementalmoon chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
really cute. i loved this fic and really liked how you ended it. i hope you continue on with Love and Marriage soon! until then!
MaireadInish chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
gives slightly obnoxious squeal of delight New series! New series! You're my new hero.
custardpringle chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Oh, there are. And I can't wait to see what you do with them :)
more soon?
neenee1 chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
OMG, I loved this story. You HAVE to continue with this new series. Can't wait to see whats in store for Sam and Jack...