Reviews for Outcome
yay chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
The to the point of stupidity seems very
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is very well done. That sort of attitude is exactly the way Kel might act. Thanks for writing!
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
poor kel. but i love it!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
ixmissxmyxmind chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I love it!
dinawen chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
nice story
TheStormrider chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was really good you have harnessed Kel's character well
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
you really could go far with this story. i like the kel dom in it. it was very cute. it could progress well if you kept going.

jen
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
cute...more fluff!
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
very cute! So, what really was Dom carving? :P
king's-own-knight chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Have I already reviewed this? I dunno but this is by far my favorite story ever! I've read it like a hundred times! Im sorry if I already reviewed but I forgot
Robinwyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was a great story for a one-shot. I think what Kel did here, hide her injury, is something that she might just do in "real life." Keep up the great work and yes, I do remember you, I've just been VERY busy with schoolwork. I'll try to check back every so often to see if you've updated anything (even tho i have u on my author alert list)... Enjoy band!

~*Robinwyn*~
HeartKel chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
*laughs* They didn't even kiss!(

*bounces* I-LOVE-DOM! I-LOVE-KEL! I-LOVE-FLUFF!

I-LOVE-KEL/DOM-FLUFF!

w0t!xD

I love Meathead too...only cause I understand him*sniff* my friends treat me the same way *strikes a pose* But I will not fall!

*trips on scroll* Owwie...
fantasizing-fluff chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Cool! One little thing though... Raoul's horse is not Darkmoon. Alanna's horse is Darkmoon. It could be ledt as one chapter, like it is, or it could continue on. A nice story.
QueenofConnaught chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
PRetty good, keep it up...
Fantasizing-Lady-Knight chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE write more! PLEASE!

For Tortall and the Queen's Riders!

-Fanta