Reviews for Letter
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Aw, that's sweet. And you ARE good at it. Sheesh, I hate when people say that and it's absolutely not true.

This was a really cute reflective one-shot, and it made me smile sillily afterwards. Thanks for another charming little fic, even though it was something you believe is not your forte.

* 5 Stars!

-AO
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*yay* The very first InuYasha fanfic I ever read! (Well, entirely, anyway... ;;)

Gotta tell 'ya, it was very nice. But I think the plot could have had a bit more to it. Maybe a twist or something... Of course, this being a one-shot fic, I didn't really expect anything more. :p

Uhh... If InuYasha was there with her, why did Kagome write a part for him in the letter?

Still, great work!

WB
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Aw...that was cool. And so are you! Lol, I read your profile,and you're awesome. Most of the music you like is cool, so yay for you!
hanyou adritha chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That was really sweet!
Automatic Flower chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That was good!
I have to say, it was sort of confusing. Kagome was writing a letter, then? But, there was a part for Inu-Yasha? But he was in her time? o_O;;
Umm...or maybe I'm just stupid, and I can't figure it out. _;
Ah well, it was good all the same.
Uranasu chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Blew me away! As I said before. However this is a good one no matter how much u say your bad at Inu/Kag fics. I however don't even touch Takahashi's works. That's like...like...touching it.
qtloveskittles chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I'm a little confused but that's cuz I haven't seen the whole series yet.
I didn't know Kagome went back to her own time. Or that Inu-yasha went with her.
You learn something new everyday.
now...
KAWAII!
That was adorable! I LOVE IT!
*continues to shower you with praise*
Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Sandra As Herself chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That was wonderfully written, ya got me crying at the end! Awesome job, Ghostrider!