Reviews for Black Core
Shane chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Still writing this thing? Been waiting for a looonng time.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
HAWK AND LISE FTW Best Couple ever!
Shoir chapter 27 . 3/13/2012
Dark Palace, yeah!

I will bet that the Emperor's father is the Dark Prince, it makes a lot of sense! Bigeu tells you a lot of time that she lives for her prince, and if you play other story line in game she even kills Jagan (and if I remember correctly she also committed suicide) for not being able to revive him. Great job you did there!

I suggests you to read out what you read aloud while writing (if you can) that way you can detect errors more easily.

Great fic!
Shoir chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
I was planning to review until I finished every chapter until now but... HELL! THIS - IS - AWESOME! This chapter was perfect in every way! I mean, common! The romance in here was true romance, not passion or things that doesn't warm your heart, but hell it was perfect! I almost cried when I realized Hawk may have died! That was true love! Yeah, I know, I am a Lise fan, I LOVE HER! And Hawk is perfect for her!

The fighting was excellent, I love the way you do it, I am glad Jagan died that way. Suffer Jagan, Suffer!

And I could bet Duran used Life 2 (FF6) When he revived Lise, and talking about FF6, my name is Edgar! xD

If you ever leave this story incomplete you should let someone else complete it, I love it, you are a great writer actually! D

And I don't care if you are lazy, I am pretty much the same xD
SilveryKitsune chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
It's been a while since I read this :) I've been having these SD3 withdrawals about every 1 or 2...or sooner than that, and bam, here I am again! :) I had to reread majority of the story cause it's been a long time...but I'm glad there are more chapters to read! I can't read to see what happens from here on out! I hope to see more of your current work now :D
ShiroHachikuji chapter 27 . 9/3/2011
The plot is good, but seeing that this happens just a few years later makes the story quite the ending is great either way. A very dangerous
Edgewind chapter 27 . 4/6/2011
More gummy bears? I still haven't found the last batch. Must... search... harder...

I don't particularly care for the villain origins, but it's okay. Guess I just have a hard time processing the thought of her going through pregnancy and childbirth. Hopefully we can get to a name for this guy. My two guesses as to where Hawk is right now have been made. Wonder if either is right.

The plot certainly became a lot thicker. Can't wait to see what happens next, unless my 3DS arrives in the mail. That would keep me occupied as well. Until then I guess I can stick with my SD3 themed DQ9 party.
Edgewind chapter 26 . 4/6/2011
Wow. Intense chapter. Didn't expect that one. Expected what happened at the end. But not what happened before it. Do believe this is my favorite chapter so far. Almost overwhelmed by the events of the chapter. Definitely not pausing at all after this review before moving on to the next chapter. Hell, I'm cutting off here and going on to read it now. As soon as I locate these gummy bears...
Edgewind chapter 25 . 4/5/2011
In your absence, I slowly drifted away from here. Ultimately I forgot. Then I found an email today lodged in the back of my inbox that spoke of a magical update to the story. Further investigation revealed further updates. Our dashing hero Shane awoke to the hidden truth.. He had fallen behind.

I was so disappointed when so much time passed with no update and I simply grew tired of checking my (over 1,000) emails, the abyssal sea of spam that flooded the web in my internetless year. Alas ere I make my return I discover that I need to read everything over from the beginning again.

Once again, I find myself glued to my computer, that much has not changed. Still fascinated and trying to guess where the plot is going. Invisible helicopters! Guess those imaginary mountain climbing/survival/flight lessons I never took will come in handy.

I'd type a better review, but I'm on empty with no sleep and I only found these chapters out on the tail end of an energy drink. Actually fell asleep in the middle of reading only to have my alarm clock go off, still set for yesterday's shift. That said, back to sleep. Will resume later when I am more coherent. Guess this must be my favorite fanfic though. I'm still here!
HawkofNavarre chapter 27 . 3/17/2011
Oh man, I really loved the battle scene. Angela and Lise's chemistry was just AWESOME to read. Plus, the description of Saint Beam was perfect. I thought it characterized the spell magnificently.

On another note, boy there are a lot of betrayals in this story. Evil people are extremely talented actors. You'd think someone would've noticed by now.

Glad to see that the Big Boss is finally out and that the next chapter is going to be full of explosions! I want to see how evil this guy really is.

Lastly, good word choices, for the most part. I enjoyed the language quite a lot. You don't need me to talk about punctuation. xD

I'll see you next update! Cheers!
HawkofNavarre chapter 26 . 2/1/2011
Wow, a chapter up so soon! I just finished exams today too! What a good surprise!

Hawk's whole journey through the fortress was AWESOME. It really gave appreciation to Hawk's Nightblade abilities and I loved it. Sneakiness!

The fighting scenes have improved compared to Rolante's. I quite enjoyed it. I'm shocked (though I did see it coming) that it turned out to be Jess as I've always seen her as more of a damsel in distress. Then again, she was being controlled, so I can't say that I really knew of her capabilities.

This was also a horrible surprise, because now I feel sad. :(

Good going! Keep up the good work!
HawkofNavarre chapter 25 . 1/23/2011
Haha, this is ironic, because I just started writing again too. Laziness is a really horrible thing, eh? I wish I could get rid of it.

Anyhow, I've been waiting for this chapter for a long time, and I'm glad to see you've finally got it out! I actually kind of wish you'd shown Duran being colder while he was beating on the ninja, because I'm sure that's what you were going for. It was obvious, but I think it could've been more effective. That said, it was a great scene. Duran's becoming so delightfully dark and he hardly even notices. He LIKES it. So do I. He's turning BADASS. Admittedly, I kind of have a thing for the slightly dark.

The flirting between Lise and Hawk was very cute. Of course, I read it very grudgingly as it goes against my ships, but things won't always go the way I want them to, so I can deal. It seems like you'll be sticking to those pairings anyway. Doesn't really matter. There are plenty of other things I look forward to in this story.

Man, even after Angela gets blasted to a crisp, she can bounce right back to being brilliant when she wakes up. I just love that girl. I will be very mad at you if you ever actually kill her. xD

Probably getting redundant, but keep working on the punctuation. You have a bad habit of sticking commas where there should be other marks, or not sticking commas in at all. I think I'll stop making remarks on this subject after this review. Heh.

I really enjoyed the chapter, and I'm looking forward to some action!

See you around-and hopefully soon. :)
Enter-Metallica chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
What's up with you for not updating this for over a year?

I actually really like this story and I hope you start writing again. It was getting really exciting on chapter 24! Though to be honest my favorite chapter is, albeit the rest is just as good, 21.
Mad Lullabud chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
Waiting nxt chapter! Now, Where is my chocolate?
Dxkid chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Whoa this got me on the edge of my seat