Reviews for Female Sai
Codeview chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
How come hikaru so rude? I thought he grow up already? And also why hr treat sai so bad? Dont he feel guilty and spoik sai and let that slip. I know i would coz imgine sai gone agin,i woyld spoil sai rotten. Beside with sai. Will now earn more than hikaru,maybe someone will marry him or steal him (her in this story)
Make hikaru treat sai nicer!
nhokgreen chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
awww it's great
Leslie chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I have been enjoying your story so far! I do hope you will continue! :)
kitanalao chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
nice continuation. so finally the world know about her. and so touya koyo. i wonder how hikaru fix it. because he was reckless. first. he was the one who asked sai to take the pro exam without thinking about the sequence since sai skill was already expert. from the last note i assumed you bored. but i thing many other reader still waiting for you to update since this is far from over. i only hope you will continue and update.
kitanalao chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
nice progressing. hikaru was careless here. even though ogata was confuse because sai is a female and young. i even wonder if you make hikaru like sai now...
kitanalao chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
haha... poor akira. first hikaru now hia father. well... this story is indeed intertaining. good job
kitanalao chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
so sai meet akira huh! i though you would make her/him meet hikaru. that was nice chapter. i like development i. this chapter.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
that was intriguing idea. i had been curious to read the continuation. i'll put this to my fav list.
Junesun chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Nice one! I'm really enjoying the developments so far. Might you be convinced to post another update? You'd make a lot of people happy.
ANarrativeCloud chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Was it reaaaaaallly necessary to put Akira's *ehem* infatuation with Hikaru?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
i hate akira x hikaru

no offense
hikarulover9850 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Luv it!
SasukaKira chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
For what sai did to hikaru he deserves to be a girl but now its going to be awkward to glomp him ... Lol
lalunaticscribe chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
I really hope you do continue.

Although there really is a lack of something in your words, but the way you spin the story has talent, definitely, much like Arachne before she got turned into a spider.
rainieForest chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
is this gonna be yaoi? plz plz plz plz make it sooo! for hikaru and akira since they are so cute together! and wait, sai might get wtih akira's dad? isn't he married? o.o