Reviews for A Patterned Rage
Guest chapter 44 . 10/23/2012
I would love a sequel. I just read this whole story all the way through in one sitting and I must know what happens. Does he wake up? Can they ever go back home?
RubirosaRocks chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I've only just started reading the first couple of chapters but man this is great stuff! I can't wait to read more! :D
AgentHumen chapter 39 . 3/24/2011
oh no! It's suspenseful just like season 6! gahh little bits at a time keep me reading! Awesome combo of diolgue and narrative! hahah excuse my spelling it's late! hahaha
Terrorkruemel chapter 38 . 3/7/2011
whoa great. really need to know what happend to bosco so please update soon :)
Miami Scene chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Thank you thank you! LOL I'm really glad you decided to continue with this! Hope you update soon I wanna know what happened to Bosco and Ella!
AgentHumen chapter 38 . 1/26/2011
gahhhh cliffhanger! GOtta kill me with that! Oh well...still enjoyed it very much! This is great...usually stories this long run out of steam! But you've got a solid plot on this one!
Miami Scene chapter 37 . 1/24/2011
Please keep going! I love this story! You are doing an amazing job with it!
Terrorkruemel chapter 37 . 1/7/2011
no plz don't make this chapter the last one! i'm still reading ur story and i really really like it. so plz continue :)
AgentHumen chapter 37 . 1/4/2011
gahh! nooo cliffhanger! You kill me! It's ok though I will continue to read...amazing story!
sullyfan chapter 28 . 6/11/2009
I never wrote a review befoere for this story, don't know why.

I'm glad that Sully and Faith were there just in time and could stop Darryl and his partner. Now I'm curious to see if the whole cop killing part is over or not.
buddies chapter 26 . 12/27/2008
buddies chapter 25 . 6/2/2008
great update

Jacksgirl2009 chapter 25 . 5/30/2008
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
Jacksgirl2009 chapter 24 . 4/18/2008
i'm on the edge of my seat... can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work!
buddies chapter 24 . 4/12/2008