Reviews for Surveillance
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I like the process he goes through in choosing Rogue as it adds a good deal more reason and foresight to the situation that was implied in the episode but never explicit.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
This is wonderfully fantastically great! Seriously though, the writers for that episode were retarded. They give them one episode for each other and barely do anything wiht it! and then we don't hear from him again afterwards. and then they stop the show. But I love your fic.
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I like this view of him kidnapping Rogue. It also goes along with what Pyro tells Logan about his teammates. But it keeps adding to the question why does Remy help Jean-Luc if he doesn't like him. Sadly Remy probably doesn't even know why. Keep up the good work.
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
awh how sweet! and him going from jean to rogue is a huge improvement!
Some Scribbles chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
I remember finding this and reading it once, very long ago, and losing it so I never was able to read it again. I don't want that to happen this time.

I love the look into Gambit's motivations in this piece. I love the way you detail Rogue's reactions after murdering her 'mother.'

This story is well-written and worthwhile.
Lucia de'Medici chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
AWE! That was so sweet! I love your characterization of Remy; the fact that you've embued in him such real, solid resentment of Jean Luc totally and utterly makes my day. Thank you for writing this (and boy am I glad I found it!)
EreshkigalGirl chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Fab, absolutely fab. Update soon, don't keep me in suspense! And, why amotorcycle? If he knew he was going to be drugging her, wouldn't it have been easier to steal a car?
ZL2 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Hey, me again - just read this and I loved it! Well done - as always :D

But ya know... I seem to recall a batman story that I really liked also, so I'll shut up as I seem to curse you with writer's block :P
Allycat588 chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Great! I like the fic alot! Will you write another fic based on this one? I hope so! I really did enjoy reading this!
Allycat588 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Cool chapter! good job! _
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
hey, good stuff. a very believable remy, jolly good show. but oh, that's it? you SURE you don't wanna write more? pretty please? well, gold stars for you anyway.
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
hey, great chapter! please update really soon!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Very cool. :-)
DeNile chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
when ya say "to be continued" how long does that mean? it's been oh say, 2 months, give a few, and still no update. i'm beginning to think there won't be one. now what's with that? here i go and enjoy this lovely story, and then no update, can cause a lass to go into depression or somethin ya know. so heed my words and update soon, not very nice to leave people hanging. oh and have a lovely day dear.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for not going all mushy and "oh, we're soul mates and I love you even though I only met you for like five minutes before." This was good, update soon.