Reviews for Armageddon Now
Letomo chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Okay, didn't expect that last little bit. And considering her talents, after a World War, why wouldn't Carter be higher than a Major?

Also, I didn't understand why Lisa thought she would have been signing Xander's death warrant. It seemed to come out of nowhere, and had no context to shape it. She was North American, so was he. . . so it couldn't have been from the WWIII. So,?

Otherwise, I liked the way you included the people and situations, including that not everyone liked Hunter right away. Um, why didn't Buffy apply for the Spacy, too? She might not have the degree, but her reflexes would break all records - Max level, I would think, at least.
Netchka3 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Cool story. Can't wait for the next chapters to be posted. :-)
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Oh Boy. Xander said they wouldn't let a one-eyed man fly. ? :-)
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Someone better help Dawnie. Xander to the rescue? :-)
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
What has Xander forgotten, and is it a bad thing that he forgot?
Red Death chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Another one you need to pick up again.

Don't make me get out the Patent-Pending Ten-Thousand Volt Fanfic-Author Cattleprod!
H Max Marius chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
So disappointed... and yet inspired :)

This is the only Buffy/Robotech crossover, and it's not finished... Guess I'll have to write my own... I wonder how Willow's Magic, Slayer Instincts and Protoculture mix ;)
Gibelyou chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I enjoyed this. I do wish there had been more scenes with the Scooby gang surviving things like the fold itself, the first reconfiguration of the city, and perhaps Buffy's "slayer senses" can trip her to the Zentradi spies? You make mention of how Buffy feels about this fight being beyond her, but I would have liked to see Giles's perspective on the matter.

I think my general point is I'm excited by the scenes you have shown me but I feel that this is only part of the story. I would really like to see the rest of it.
gaul1 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
good stuff...
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
so very amazing, i love it and hope to see more soon
Ant Crown chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
JACK?

The Zentradi should have waved the White flag AGES AGO...His scarcasm is very destructive.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
DAMN YOU!

I heart Robotech.

I actually read the books...It kept me sane enough to see around Gundam.

MORE MINMEI BASH PLEASE.
physicsteach chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Love it. My affection for RT goes way back to half-remembered early mornings before school, sitting in front of the TV with my breakfast. Thanks so much for the reminder, especially one so well done.

PS - love the vamp on SD1 idea.
Psychomek chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Interesting concept. Robotech/Buffy x-over... This has got to be one of the most ORIGINAL cross overs i have read in a long time. I DO hope you continue this story. I am also picturing right now Buffy trying to fight a 30 foot Zentradi vampire. Now that would be an excellent idea.
X-Over chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, do please keep up the good work. I wonder what the crew of the SDF-1 would think of the existence of vampires, demons, the Slayer, magic, etc. when they meet Buffy and her friends. PLease let me know. Thank you. :)