Reviews for Strange Days: Fire and Rain Cpts 1 to 7
Nena Camadera chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Damn good story. Been a while since you updated it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aku-dono chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
This is pretty good. Hell, it's Very good, though maybe you aughta raise that rating a little _-

First X-files/Tenchi Muyo crossover I see, nice mix. Throwing in Aah Megami-sama and BSSM feels a bit overboard, but you're the author.

The characters are shown deeply and, except for Seto (forgivable, all things considered), everything about them is very true to Canon. Well, maybe Mihoshi, too.

I agree that canon Mihoshi isn't exactly dumb; she has a great memory, after all, and she has some of Washu's blood in her _-.

However, she is disorganized (physically and mentally) and clumsy, and you haven't shown that part of her much, if at all.

The rest, loving it. Sasami and Ryoko are especially lovable.

As for the japanese words you sneak into, I'm among those who reccommend you tone it down a bit; names and japanese puns are fine, but things like 'fall in ai' and 'holds my kokoro'...

But, then again, you're the author.

Keep it up!

Highly recommend, author alert... done.

~Akuma-sama, the demon lord
Inuko chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
Good chapter, it builds upon the mythos of Tenchi very nicely. One point, I thought that Kagato was cloned (from Naja's DNA) as a female originally and changed herself to a male body; you have Kagato in a male body from the beginning.

Interestingly, I've wondered if Seto was really Naja-and I'm not alone; there are a lot of questions about Seto's background and Naja's mysterious disappearance-something to think about.

Keep up the good work, and I have to agree, I do like the Mulder/Ryoko team.
etj4Eagle chapter 3 . 3/23/2002
Love your story, this is one of the best fics that I have read. I really enjoy how you have delved into the mythology of the Tenchi OAV in your story, it really adds to the enjoyment of the story. Keep the new chapters coming, I look forward to the next one.
Steven Morgan chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
I was wondering this chapter was going to be released as this story one of my favourite Tenchi crossovers, and I normaly pick it up from TMFFA, (the edition at Gossamer needs updateing).

As for the story itself its up there with some of the latest from EPU (UF,NXE) (Come to think about it, if you had a forum, the rabid plot weasels would have a good guess at what the next chapters plot points are going to be.). As to the Nihongo words you use, keep 'em in, it's increasing my vocab of the language. Even if I can't speak it.

By the way the text formating on chapters 2 & 3 looks a bit odd.

Now, I have to wait for the other stories I follow to be added to.
Matrix3 chapter 2 . 12/21/2001
Great story I hope you continue it.
Zet chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
you...are...a...god...
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
This is a good story. I love the X-Files. That is the only normal TV show that would actually make a good crossover with Tenchi. The best anime show to crossover with Tenchi is Aa! Megami-sama.
Gabe Ricard too lax to sign in chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
WOW...the BEST crossover I have ever read and one of the best Tenchi fics I've ever read. I mean it man this fic is something else. Amazingly well written, 100 percent beliveable, completly within the characters and a perfect mix of humor drama and suspense. This could easily be a novel. DAMN GOOD fan fic and if theres anyone around here with a real future in writing its you. 11/10