Reviews for The Dare
FlipperSquirrel of Doom chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
ahh the wonders of fluffy fun... cute story and a good laugh... triple fluffy dare...hehe
kerplank chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
hahaha! that was great fluff!
Aondehafka chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
"Thank you very much. I’m scarred for life now."

Thank YOU very much, I nearly hurt myself keeping from laughing out loud (not a good idea in the office).
Ajedrez chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Lovely fic. Maybe I'm strange but I didn't consider the two to be such an unbelievable couple - well, maybe it would be from his former pupils' point of view. Anyways, I liked the way you you built it up. It was cute and funny and well-written. Anything else? Oh yeah, great ending - Harry seems to be growing up...

I really enjoyed that 'ridiculous bit of fluff'.
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This was totally and utterly adorable! Loved the fic!

My fangirlish formula: Remus Tonks
Poetic Pixie chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
You must have warning tags on these things. Nearly choked trying to contain my laughter. I loved the fic.

Toddles.
M is for Marauder chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
What a nice bit of fluff! xD ... Anyways, that's a really cute story! _ I like Lupin and Tonks together, even if their ages are... I dunno, they just go together somehow. :D Yeah... so naturally, I guessed that Lupin would be with Tonks, but the way you put it was so adorable! _ Aww... and by the way, I'm glad you didn't do all the Harry-yelling stuff that you described in the disclaimer. It would ruin the whole thing. _ Great job!
clara200 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Haa! I like the stuff they did on dare. Tonks and

Lupin are an odd couple.
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I must have read this fic 15 times and it still cracks me up. It's wonderful! Please write more Remus/Tonks! I lie Harry's thoughs on love. It added a lot of depth to the story. Keep writing!

~Alice

AKA MrsAliciaWeasley
ffaddix chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
BAHAHAHAHAHA! oh, I'm still laughing pretty hard. That was great so many good lines! Mu favorites had to be:

1. Harry choked on his biscuit.

As coolly as if Tonks had commented on the weather, Lupin crossed to the stove and poured himself more hot water. "A reasonable curiosity." He got down the tin of tea bags. "Not too many details, please. I do like to delude myself that we have some privacy."

Harry’s mouth fell open, and the biscuit he’d choked on fell out. He didn’t even notice.

2. Ron coughed, rather more loudly than necessary.

3. "He’s nearly your parents’ age. I didn’t know they could still do it when they got that old." Harry looked up. "Hey, Ron, d’you think your parents still-"

"Thank you very much. I’m scarred for life now."

4. "What, and total opposites can’t get together ever?" Ron asked. (WOOT WOOT! r/Hrm rocks my socks!)

5. "It’s just-them . . . together . . ." She shook her head, slowly, wonderingly. "How?"

Ron grinned widely, and was immediately pelted with bits of biscuit from the other three.

...I loved it
slw chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
whoever said that fluff isnt good by itself? b/c, fyi, they were wrong.

i love the fluff. good stuff.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I LOVE this! I think I saw it linked on another website, perhaps? So if I'm reviewing this for a second time, I apologize. But it really is a beautiful piece. Thanks for posting!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
A triple Fluffy dare. I'll have to remember that one...
bored college student chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
"Think I’ll poke my eyes out too."

Very funny.
Mollisk chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
that was complete ridiculous fluff and really enjoyed it!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »