Reviews for The Dare
faerieMagic07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Lupin is so cool here, the way he handled the scene!
"Not too much details, I do like to delude myself that we have some privacy." - best line ))
IrishCailin16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Went all fangirly reading this! A really lovely oneshot
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Aha, don't usually read Tonks/Lupin but I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
don't like it and I don't get it it has no fluff
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This one just made me laugh so much... XD Well, they wanted to know, and now they know just about /everything/, don't they?! XD
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This story was simply amazing :)
Capta1nAmanda chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Excellent story! Had a big huge grin on my face the whole time!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I don't read Harry Potter fic very much anymore, mostly because I'm far too picky with it. I hold it to standards I don't really apply to any other fandom.

And then every so often I decide to come back in the hope of finding a good one...Like this. It's short and sweet and not very much happens, obviously, but the voices are SPOT ON. The characterisation, even in such as small space, is excellent, and of course anything that involves Remus being happy (especially with Tonks) is brilliant in my mind. Also hints of Ron/Hermione ("What, and totoal opposites can't get together ever?"), so that too! And Harry beginning to try and wrap his head around love not being all awkward crushes and disaster dates...

Yeah, anyway. I kind of loved this.

-Lee x
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
remusdora chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I had a constant grin on my face while reading this but since remus entered it was full on smiling and after remustonks conversation I had to stop bit reduce my giggling. Ending of remustonks conversation was superb. T hsnk you.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really wish more of my friends liked Harry Potter so I could use the 'triple fluffy dare' on them.
But this was so cute and I love how Remus came in to do his part in revealing her lover. And we can only guess as to what they decided to go and do, although it's not even a question.
I absolutely loved this story!
DeletedAccount3498 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Um, I didn't feel as if...I don't know, just as I was reading this, I kind of felt the characters were out of context, and well...character. Hermione just started talking about love and speculating who Tonk's was happy with TOO soon for her character, I would've expected her to have some doubts or resistance against the topic. Ginny's comments on how boys don't notice things is a tad bit sexist and offensive, as in the books, Harry and Ron do actually notice girls, and Harry has a hard time with Cho. Harry was a bit two dimensional, throughout this fanfiction all he does is amble along and say feeble protests and that's it. If Harry really didn't like something, I don't think he's the type of character to mumble along feebly, I'd say he would've put a stop to it or gone away.

As for the ending, I thoought it was slightly anticlimatic and well...made me ship Tonks/Lupin even less. Their a tricky pairing to write, especially as one is significantly older than the other, and this fanfiction didn't really explore the depths of their relationship. Props on having proper grammar and spelling through. I'm sorry I didn't like it, it's probably just me. I'm sure your other readers enjoyed it just fine.
little lily witch chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
A bit TMI for those four teens and the bit about the parents just had me craking ;) like they'd did it only when they were young... Over all hilarious and well written in its simple format
aprilsquish chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is such a good story!
evillaugh chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I think I officially pissed my pants laughing and was in danger of slipping off my chair at least twice.
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »