Reviews for The Dare
juli 8D1819 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
sooooo sweet
Trialia chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Anything that makes me howl laughing like that has to go on my Favourites list. No question. xD
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Fantastic - hilarious, and everyone's so true to character.
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
hahaha sweet! :D
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh, that was so funny! And adorable. Every characterization was just so perfect! I have trouble with that. And making humor seem natural so amazing job!
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I simply loved this story! Adorable and sweet and hilarious all at once. The dialogue was superb, the characterization was excellent, and I love the banter between Remus and Tonks (and the implications of what they were saying, haha ;D). Wonderful work! Definitely one of my favorite fanfics :DD
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Made me laugh. Thanks!
Livia F chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved it, specially Lupin and Tonks' dialogue. :) Amazing story!
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
harharharhar! liked it!
auditoryeden chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved that. "I like to delude myself that we have some privacy".

Faves
gold cobra chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wonderful. Fluffy and funny - well written.
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Best. Story. Ever.

""They’d like to know who I’m sleeping with."

Harry choked on his biscuit.

As coolly as if Tonks had commented on the weather, Lupin crossed to the stove and poured himself more hot water. "A reasonable curiosity." He got down the tin of tea bags. "Not too many details, please. I do like to delude myself that we have some privacy."

Harry’s mouth fell open, and the biscuit he’d choked on fell out. He didn’t even notice."

You may just be the best writer on this site! :) Great job, I look foward to reading everything else you've written!
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was is quite lovely.
the music lady chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
no, no!

Thank YOU! :D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I absolutely LOVED this! It really had me laughing. Nice job! :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »