Reviews for An IMAX Special, Survivor Middle Earth!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Finally, the rest of the security guys come back armed with machine guns and flamethrowers, and the Ringwraith decides he should probably go.

LOllllllll I am loving this story...its AWESOME!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Nice bit from the Simarillion, I like it!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
This is utterly, completely, wonderfully, hilariously, hysterically funny, my mom is tryting to sleep, so I have to e quiet, but I keep choking all the time lol, I just can't stop laughing :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
"Why on earth do you still trust him after he snuck up on us, tried to take the Ring, attempted to strangle us, betrayed us, led us into Shelob's lair and almost got us killed again on purpose, attacked you on Mount Doom, bit your finger off, stole the Ring, threw our food off a cliff, turned you into an arachnophobiac, and was an overall evil pain in the neck, not to mention he's really ugly?" Sam asks incredulously, somehow all in one breath.

"Oh, Sam, he never meant any of it," Frodo laughs, actually believing he's speaking the truth. Sam can only stare at him with his mouth hanging wide open. "He says death has changed him anyways. So don't bother him, alright?" Frodo claps his friend on the shoulder and keeps walking.

WOw HAHAHAHAHAHA poor dense Frodo, this is hilarious!
Pelahnar chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
This is really interesting and extremely funny! I hope you write more on this, even though it seems you haven't updated in a while. Oh well, I'm adding it to story alert anyway!
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Absolutely hillarious! A genius piece of work; Jessica's attitude and the Nazgul's hidden swords are especially funny. You HAVE to write more!
Jax Solo chapter 10 . 10/2/2006
Who voted for Legolas? Unless "witchy" decided not to vote for Eowyn but he's probably always going to...

Anyway, having enormous mounds of fun!
Jax Solo chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
Like the mention of Lu-Tze (I HAVE read Thief of Time, one of THE coolest books ever.) and I laugh at every paragraph!This is so crazy, and you know what I say? Put the rest of the episodes on! Make me laugh harder!
Fili chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Please please please add more SOON! It was all really funny, and the Witch-King's endless swords were hilarious. Soory if I sound deranged, it's eleven-thirty at night and I just finished reading your whole story because I had to find out what happened.
Maid of Imladris chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
WHE! Sorry, just had to get that out of my super-hyper system.

On to the review...

Pls, keep on going with this fic. Me liketh it! I think its one of the better "survivor" fics, and it is very funny. I especially like the challenges! Now, if only someone would do LotR, The Amazing Race...
Kendoka Girl chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
LOL!

The tribe has spoken.
clepweb chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
Keep writing; it's very humorous and good for relaxing after a long day of school.

P.S. For clarification, Gandalf lived in Aman too besides Galadriel
Pureblood Status chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
It was funny!I think its funny when Jess is stalking soon and keep up the good work!
Faerlas chapter 8 . 3/8/2005
Hysterical! I was laughing so hard I almost fell over! You must post again soon!
St. Maldita chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
howie. I'm freer today, I can read all I want in the internet. he he...

I've read this chapter already but I read the others too. And it really got me smirking the whole time. I like the chapter 1. I don't know why but Something in it made ne like it. Update pls.

love in Christ,

Bahaghari

PS hey delete the wrong post chapter to Nameless Song of my Soul before somebody reports you to the website or you'll be banned from the website for one week. that happened to me on my last fic and boy lots of people were happy about it. I'm over it though. ok! this is it. until next chapter then.