Reviews for I Still Burn
dune master chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
this was awesome and if it dosen't have one yet it needs a sequle.
paranoidkitten chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
That was great!
Anakah chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Y'know she deserved it, she crushed his heart. Besides she's a hoe, I am sick of buffy. Spike seriously needs his own show, the ratings would go through the roof!

But yeah, I liked your story. Go bad spike! hehe :)
Lynn Harwood chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Very nice. I really enjoyed your story. keep up the good work
rachem chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
oh hey! this could definitly happen! except after a few episode's without Buffy, they would have some sort of going back in time thing to undo it. but overall great fic! they should like hire you to write for Buffy!
Jessica3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
! :((((( I like Spike but damnit - nooooooooooo!
J-me chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
liked it. u'r right tho. never thought about how it works. batterys could run out. good plot for next season.
silver chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
ha! bout time she got something in return for all of her not noticing him! nice ending :)
Exodus chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Thank you for writing this! I was actually thinking of the same thing. I kind of wouldn't care at this point if he did kill her, and it seems more true to his character to kill her. Very good story.
Lilo Stitch chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Cool. It's good when a Buffy/Spike story shows someone taking initiative one way or the other. You gotta sh*t or get off the pot, you know? I wish the series would take a cue from stories like this. (Obviously allowing Buffy to live though)
Sanguinary chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Good story and Spike seemed true as well as Buffy.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Ooo. That was definitely dark. But so well written! Great work! :)
HilsK chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Wow! That was intense and an excellent story. Two thumbs up!
Mercredi chapter 1 . 1/18/2001