Reviews for A Slytherin in Gryffindor Clothing
a foreign friend chapter 7 . 3/12
well i love your stories,and i hope ull write more!
(though this malfoy in your story seems alittle too nice ) do u have plans for new adventures?love to know
love ya
Almightyisax chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Hi again! A few days ago I asked you for traducing your story to Spanish in Wattpad, I don't have an acocunt here so I'll wait for you answer in my gmail:
Almightyisax chapter 7 . 11/25/2019
Hi, can I translate your story to Spanish in Wattpad? Of course i'd give you credits.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2019
Ahh, this was great! Thank you :)
Sam chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
I wish I could read all this in Harry's point of view...
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 7 . 5/2/2019
I adored this story and thank you for the glimpse that the other Harry would be okay. (Thank you for Draco's foresight to leave a letter!) I wish the Flying-Replying could work inter-dimensionally at least once so they would know that the other was okay. I do understand that you show their level of trust with each other that they will get together with the other's counterpart and be okay.

Flying-Replying Walkie-Talkie? Brilliant
This whole story is so brilliant.
XiaoYan chapter 6 . 4/17/2019
Very good fanfiction :-D thanks you it was very funny mostly Draco and his use to cause misunderstood at everyone with his silver tongue and audacity. Plus with the relation between Draco and Harry, which was very intrusting even if their relation was not so developped in détails but on/with this short fanfiction, it was okay and very good **
Good Luck for the next \••/
LongReviewAlert chapter 7 . 3/28/2019
I apologize in advance for any mispelled words or sentences that don't make sense.

In the beginning I wasn't sure if I would actually like this, but after finishing the first and second chapter I was completely invested. This story you have created made me laugh and at some points, and be on the verge of tears at others. You did everything right. The personalities, event, and even the made up monster was absolutely perfect. Well I'm assuming the monster is made up because it really looks like it belongs in the Harry Potter universe. You didn't write Draco as most other authors would aswell. I only have seen a couple of stories that make him as eccentric and brilliant as you have made him out to be. I am honestly in love with this story. To tell the truth I even cried a bit at the end, knowing that our Draco would never meet the other Harry ever again. You somehow managed to leave this story at a happy ending though. I know that it has been A LONG time since you finished this and that you will probably never see this review, but I still had to praise this wonderful piece of art.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2018
Amazing, lovely, brilliant, wonderful, heart breaking, magnificent. Just amazing, completely wonderful. I have no words which is why I keep repeating myself.

Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2018
Holy shit this is amazing. And intense. And I love it

Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
I'm dying this is amazing

Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2018
OH MY GODDDDDDDD DO THEY THINK HARRY COULD TURN INTO THE NEXT DARK LORD?! SINCE HIS MOTHER DIED, HIS FATHER BASICALLY LEFT HIM, RAISED BY MUGGLES, VERY POWERFUL! I AM LIVING FOR THIS LIVING I TELL YOU!

~Dracohasmycat
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2018
Cklskvkelvkdovkg love love love love love
I love Ron and Draco being friends I fucking teared up when they were talking in the dorm room stg

Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2018
Oh my gods! Amazing absolutely amazing! And that ending! I love how Draco wasn't worried at all because "obviously potter will save the day like always, no need to worry." I love love love that, that is his first reaction.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
This is God damn amazing I've been laughing during this entire thing I'm absolutley in love and I'm not signing in so I can comment on every chapter because I feel like I'm going to need to scream about each and every one!

~Dracohasmycat