Reviews for The Twin
Echo chapter 20 . 5/7
Such an amazing story! I can't wait for more!
sadL chapter 3 . 5/1
I fudging love snape 3333 333
AriaChan29 chapter 20 . 2/26
Please update! This is so GOOD! I think Harry was possesed by Salazar or Merlin or Gandalf or something 》《
Silent Knight chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Idk what this story is about I just found the tab open on my sisters laptop but it's really nicely written and Draco and Harry seem like the perfect ship though I don't usually ship Drarry...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
simply brilliant. please update...
DaringGirl55 chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
You know, 3rd year could have Peter Pettigrew causing havoc and making a mess of pretty much everything. And 4th year aught to be interesting. Harry and Jerry are so close in spelling, how badly can Barty Crouch jr. mess up spelling one name? Not to mention the horcrux in Harry. That will definitely be interesting! What if something happens and Harry closes off from his family? Like, not even talking to them anymore! The angst and heartbreak would be delisous according to Tom.
I adore this story more than you can possibly imagin! I really hope you continue, because I have so many ideas running through my head of what COULD happen that I NEED to know what YOU make happen!
Darkdragondude1234 chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Can you make the creaters that creature that hides inside harry the witch king of angmar
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Ahhhhh what about the next years?! I loved this so much!
gorrillaface345 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Update! Please!
panda-nati chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
I like this story!
Forever insane chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Why. Must. You. End. Here? This. Was. One Of. The. Best. Things. I read. This. Week.
sunneedee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I really enjoyed this, I hope you continue
kkrar00 chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
this is very good! please update more
madhatter kay chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I have to say that I really love your story. I don't find too many 'Harry has a twin' stories that I like. Especially since I don't like when the twin is female. I've got to say that I love your portrayal of all the characters; they all seem very well thought out and believable.

Now, normally, I would say "I eagerly await your next update." But since you haven't posted anything since around 2004, I'm going to assume you either lost interest in writing the story or real life decided to rear its' ugly head. Either way, I thought (on the off chance you still read your reviews) that I would tell you how much I enjoyed reading this story.

Again, great story and I hope you are enjoying your life to the fullest.

Kurogami Mika chapter 1 . 5/24/2013