Reviews for Something More
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very sweet and accurate to their personalities :) Great job!
The Hermione Granger Fan Club chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Oh my God, this was absolutely bloody fabulous! I love the Tabby/Amara pairing (it's my favourite femslash pairing of all time). You characterised them perfectly, and it was all so realistic... man, it was so great! I kept giggling (which is a little awkward seeing as I'm reading this at the public library), especially when they got kicked out of the music store. And the dancing naked thing... hoboy... I liked how Amara was all shy. And how Tabitha responded to a yell of "Freaks!" with "Damn proud of it!" Great stuff- you RULE!
XME chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very well done. - You know, it would be very interesting to see a sequel of this... The others' reactions, perhaps?

XME
Mareo and Anime chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Whoa... Best none-lemon ff I've ever read! Brill!
SD chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Lovely story, Absolutly nifty. Damb biggots, DIE die, die die! Ok. done now. biggots. Done done. I loved the way you seemed to capture the essence of the charictors and have everything so copletely true-to-life. Wish I could do that. Are you gonna write a second story about them dancing naked? I think that would be interesting. Or mabey them going clubbing together. Fabulos.
SD
Rogue14 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Aww...this was cute _ GREAT job!
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow! This was amazing! An absolutely beautifully crafted piece. You kept Amara and Tabitha perfectly in character, and explained their love (isn't it so obvious?) in such a manner that even someone who would not have believed their love could be possible would believe it. Great stuff! The dialouge was brilliant: I can just hear Tabitha saying all of those lines! Keep up the great work!
Snitter
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Now that's some good stuff. Really good. Both Tabby and Amara are so impossibly cute together. And you still manage to keep them both IC. Very nice. Keep up the good work, this is some wicked awesome stuff.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
So so so so so SO good! loved it mucho! major squish!
childrenwithblades chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Pretty nice fic, and I loved how you portrayed Tabitha. It was totally like her, and anyway, keep up the good work.
Raphaella chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
wow that was written great, and you made the ff couple work so well, feelings, thoughts and emotions were described perfectly, reactions were gud too. I almost have the urge to draw Tabby and Amara together, lol (I'm a drawing freak).
Praise to you, you didn't take it too far, yet just enough. ;)
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This was good! I've never thought Amara and tabitha to be such a good couple before but you made it work out fine! Any chance of a follow up?
R-Man
Athla chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
very, very, VERY cute, this is the kind a story that makes ya unable to stop grinning at the end. very nice
Lamie chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Me likey muchly _
I found one part especially amusing, but that's only because of my personal experience- My name is Stephanie and my girlfriend's name is Ashley, so I found it amusing that Stephanie and Ashley were picking on Tabitha and Amara for being together.