Reviews for TV Light
animemaster26 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful Just...Beautiful...It was amazing :'3
OverLordy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh dear sweet Cthulu.

I can't find words to describe how I feel about this. Is there a cure for that? Please continue writing, you, you wonderful person you.
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved it!
Cadaver Carnivorum chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Poor Edgar. Poor gentle vulnerable warm caring beautiful Edgar. I feel that warmth. Perfect, indeed. But what a pity...
deadthingsdontfly chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Jesusfuck.

That was pretty intense. I found it a little repetitive at times, but frankly it just seemed to work that way.
NeraFX chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Fucking Christ! Edgar always has to die, doesn't he? Sad, but appropriate. There couldn't have been a better ending. There never is. It's perfect. And sweetly so.

Nny... so messed up. He could love Edgar until he dies, but no. Now he has no one. No one! *shakes fist* Nny should use his brain more. ;_;

By the way, that sex scene was hawt. I like how it was so descriptive, but... not.
opiumsmoke chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
What is it about beong sick and thinking up kinky yaoi. It's like you come down with the yaoi rather than the flu...bizzare. Anyway...Holy shit that was hot...except for the suffocation...
Bootstrap Begley chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh God, this is great. So much feeling coming from the words on the screen, I swear I was beginning to feel the same way. I feel the same way for my love, although he claims he is ugly. The only thing ugly there is me. The difference is, he still doesn't know how I love him. And he is not mine. But, all in all, I am definitely going to always remember these words. You've just defined something I couldn't. Thank you. And once again, keep writing.
Rinny Z chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Aw. Nny is happy now. But.. Edgar is dead. ;-; Yes. He is. I think. -reads last paragraphs-

This was amazing. -hugs laptop tightly- D;

Kudos. It was beautiful.
Blistex chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
How did this get by me?

Oh, I like this. The ONLY yaoi fanfiction of it's kind. It's hard to describe. Vague, detached, but...

Well, shit. This also made me laugh, too. I started wondering, while reading those descriptions of pleasure, muscle tensing and sensation, perception and what not, how much ATTENTION you payed when you orgasm. xD HAHAHA!

Or if you're really just a good asumer. O_O (Like I am!)
Soraka-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hi Zarla! I didn't know you had a account!
Zelda chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Wow. This story is full of squishy goodness! It's not graphic smut, it MEANS something, and captures Nny's obvious tangle of emotions really well in my opinion. Thank you, please keep up the good work!
Dillon chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh, gods. Beautiful, hopeless. Amazing.

I'm going to go think for awhile.
roxxed13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Your writing is beautiful. There is nothing else I can say.

The sex scene got the point across and wasn't graphic. You made it so that even prudish people could think it a beautiful and wonderful thing. (I know. I got one of my friends to read it and she /hates/ sex scenes in stories. They gross her out.)

I love your writing. I must go read your other JtHM stuff.
EddieChoseLife chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Doctor man: Well, let's see what we have here...seems to be a classic case of Fangirl-overdose-induced-coma-itus. We can see this by the vacant stare in the subjects' eyes, and occasional twitch of the mouth, and see that little bit of drool there? Usually caused by the reading of a amazing fic on the internet that was too much for the subject to bear without going into severe mental incapacitation. There is only one known cure- to put the author of the fic onto subject's 'favorite author' list and steadily read all of her fics in small chunks so comas won't happen again. However, subject should know that due to the huge talent of writer Zarla many more comas are probably going to occur.

Eddie: *drol*