Reviews for Secrets of the Past
Silver Moon chapter 10 . 3/11/2001
I can't wait any longer! I am going to commit suicide before this next story is out! Please hurry and get it out Princess Hikaru!
Irihi Safaia chapter 4 . 3/5/2001
I'm loving this story, can't wait to find time to read the rest ;) You're a great author.
Wing Guardian chapter 10 . 3/3/2001
GREAT! TERRIFIC! AWESOME! LOVE THIS STORY! YOUR A REALLY GOOD AUTHOR! KEEP WRITING THESE GREAT STORIES!
Silver Moon chapter 10 . 2/27/2001
I'm going to die! Please hurry with the next book! Hikaru is my FAVORITE CHARACTER !
Lady Cardinal chapter 10 . 2/18/2001
uhhh... i dink de ending waz a bit demented, but othawize, good job. keep ritin'!
Danielle chapter 10 . 2/18/2001
heheheheehe great story! Im soooooooo glad u didnt make eagle die! He is a hottie!
Danielle chapter 2 . 2/18/2001
!

Don't let Kyu kill the hottie! EAGLE...drool...oh sorry. Marry me instead eagle!(j/k) Great story!
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Great story, hehehehehe, wouldn't L:antis & Eagle be pissed if both were marrying her? Thats a question i would like an answer.
Windom101the one who is too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 2/17/2001
Wow, Kyu or Hawk is dead. 'sob' poor guy. Is this going to be Nova! That would be sooooo coool!

Yeah, When will Hikaru, Eagle and Lantis get married? heh, They must be getting kinda mad... Nova Forever!

Windom101
Lady Night chapter 9 . 2/16/2001
wow ...woh...intense!
Nova Forever chapter 8 . 2/12/2001
Yeah! What are they going to do now! I want to know! Write more! That Nova idea is good! you can NEVER have enough Nova! Nova Forever! Windom101
Nova Forever chapter 7 . 2/6/2001
Ahhh! Hikaru! Omg! You have to write more soon! ahhhhh! 'runs circles till she collapses of exhastion.' Must..know...what...happens! Rayearth Rules!
J chapter 7 . 2/5/2001
this is getting lame! ur always making hikaru get hurt! its getting old and quick! get some new ideas before u write again!
umi-chan chapter 5 . 2/1/2001
i can pretty much see what's going on, but there are too many darn villans!
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
So good! Can't wait for the next part! Add a new charatcter maybe. 'cough' 'nova' 'cough' Hint, hint, nudge, nudge! Rayearth Rules! Windom101
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »