Reviews for Secrets of the Past
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Hikaru is sooo lucky to marry to HOT guys...I hope nothing bad happens to her two Lantis and Eagle...I can't wait to read the next chap...Hope you post it soon..Ja'
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Please Please PLEASE write the next chapter! I LOVE IT! THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
GREAT FIC! PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS THE BOMB! -
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I JUST LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
THis sooooooooooooooo exciting! I LOVE IT!
FuuMegami chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Wow, i got totally sucked in! This is great. I really really really can't wait for the next chapter. but i guess i will have to wait huh? keep writing!
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Oh! Poor Eagle! Aoi and Tara are back! Kyu is thier master!

Oooo! Must... read... next... part...
umi-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
hello hello hikaru-hime! this is a wonderful story, but there's just one thing, there are too many enemies, and if hikaru's going to get married, then who's going to marry her, and do they even have a bible in Cephiro?
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Kyu seems so evil! But if he looks like Eagle he must be cute! I don't know if i should cheer him on or not. Rayearth Rules!

Windom101
FuuMegami chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Oooo I hope the next part comes out soon! I love this story.
Lynderia chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Great story. I cannot wait to read the up coming chapters! _
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Oh, my gosh,,what's going to happen to Hikaru? Is she going to make it? I can't wait to read the next chap. Hope you post it soon...Ja'
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
So cool! Like always! Can't wait for the next part. Sorry i took so long to read it, my computer is screwed up. Rayearth Rules! See ya on instant messenger!
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
What's going to happen to her..You know Kyu is kind of nice well a 'bit nice...I hope you post the next .Ja'
Jadis Nekoi chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Do I see a Lantis and Zagato thing repeating here? What if Hikaru falls for Kyu Vision of Autozam? Good start, I mean continuation... dan dan da! Keep on writin' princess hikaru!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »