Reviews for Crash Of Faith
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is good. I like the part when the SWAT Kats is throwing blows! I hope you can contiune this
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
AH! My head! *clutches at head* I don't really know what is going on with Jake. Has he been replaced with an evil version or is being mind controled? What he is doing is so unlike him. The writing is great, but I don't know what to make out of the plot.
Arsaja chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
No offence or something, but this was REALLY BORING. I skiped the begining(and the ending) because it was the most boring parts. And I agrre with everyone who said that Razor would never trait T-bone. Sorry :(
Miaowing Kat chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
... well, I dunno who a lot of the characters are as I've only ever seen three episodes (i think)... hard for me to think of razor like that, maybe i'm too narrow minded, but i just couldn't picture it. Nice flow of dialogue though.
The Shrouded Scribe chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
uhm... ok this is kinda weird. Jake is so off character its not even funny. Chance is his best friend, I seriously doubt he'd want to hurt him or anyone he loved. Hell, i can't see him trying to hurt anyone. And what happened with Zed that would weird Razor out? I'm terribly horribly confused!
Charles rocketBoy Reilly chapter 1 . 5/24/2000
razor's the skinny one, right? I'm really a casual SwatKats fan burt still, this KICKED $$! a lot different from the Pokemon fics I usually read.