Reviews for Seven and Deadly
vampiregrrrl110 chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Wow. Suze is such a bitch. Love her.
Beth chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
story Im hooked so for my sanity please continue.

beth.

CEECEE: Envy

THE STEPBROTHERS THREE: Sloth

Mwhahahah...
shoshobananababy chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
This is really good i am still confused with all the symbolism but please continue.
N.Sidney chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
come on update...i just stated reading this and its good but I noticed you havent updated in a long time! dont leave me hanging!
s00kie chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
wow really good story i hope you update soon.
Querida1605 chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
this is great please update soon
connie chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
woah...awesome fic. is suze vanity and is paul lust? update soon.
Silvanemisis chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Loo, i don't give out reviews that much but in this case i am willing to make an exception. This is a great story you have going here and i know that myself and a couple of my friends who have read this and most of your other stories would like to see you continue this one. So, before i completely throw away my dignity by getting on the ground and begging you to update this story and your Jesse/Paul swap no.2 I would just like to say that you have a fantastic gist for writing and we here all hope that - gets on my knees and throws away dignity- PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY AND THE PAUL/JESSE SWAP NO.2!

Silvanemisis
Starburst427 chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
dude, update much?

come on! it's really good! i wanna see wut happens next!

Much love!

* Jasmine * P
Naomi chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Hello! You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Ems (Delilah Wigglesworth) and I love the story! Chapter 2 confused me slightly, but I love this one - please update!

x
KitsuneSam chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Ah! This is really good! I wanna know what happens! Wahahahahahahahaha! *begins to run around in a circle with tears spilling out of her eyes* Apple... Hell... Seven Deadly sins... Adam... Paul... Jesse... NO! *cough cough* I'm ok. *cough cough*

Paul and lust just kinda go together, don't you think? It's well... it suits him, that evil bastard.
Hypatia Cade chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Oh want more need more. *greed much?*
AmethystHannah chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
Ok, Suze is vanity right? So whats Paul and Adam? Who else eats the apple? 3 so far... Im guessing...Jesse, CeeCee, Dopey and Doc.
Stinker chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
WOah! Sounds like a really cool story! Can't wait to see what happens!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »