Reviews for Stuck In a Moment
CiceroGuided chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Of course ur pardoned 4 the mini tirade. And i agree with U about Catherine. They have so messed her up over the past few. I also agree with u about Sara. Sara is one of fav characters and i hate how they make it out like shes an acololic. Gr. it makes me mad. But ur story is faboo. keep writing it.
Meredith44 chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
I take it from the fact that this story hasn't been updated since April, and you haven't written any more CSI stories, that the views you espoused in your mini-tirade haven't abated any, leaving you completely turned off from CSI? I hope not. I have really enjoyed reading your stories (especially the S/N ones) and I would love to read more.
jaeka chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I've always been a fan of your sara and nick stories... I hope you'll continue this one!
A Christy chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Very realistic portrayal of these characters. I like how you're approaching this realtionship. I think too many Nick?Sara stories have them jumping into it too suddenly... then again it may be because I'm still not sure whether I see them together myself yet. Whatever. I like the direction you're taking and the route you're taking to get there. Keep it up!
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Michmak! Back again I see (and up to your old tricks, I hope!) Love Nick as caregiver...
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
are you going to update this? PLEASE! DO! I will dance. this is great!
MirrorKate chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Nice. I also don't like the way they seem to push Nick off to the side, or the way fanfic writers ignore him unless it's a romantic subplot. I'd love to see more interaction between him and Sara, especially platonic interaction. Good fic.
Sheyna-osirissystemlady chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
I totally agree with your ending Author's note. Marg Helgenberger (I really hope I spelt that right) is a great actress and Catherine is a great character, but they've over played the sympathy thing now. Anyway, this is a good fic. Is there another chapter anywhere?
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Here's my take on the Sara and the drinking problem. They onley hinted about the drinking after she heard Grissom'c confession to Lurie. So she finds out that Grissom does in fact like her, but is too afraid tomake a move on her. She is depressed and drinking brings up her spirits and helps her forget her problems. Now Grissom recomending Nick for the promotion caused the drinking to get out of hand. I have to agree, I am sick of all of this Cathrine personal life, give us sombody els lif e for once.
syl77 chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
Wow .. that was awesome. Yes, I'm back. LOL. good job about the Catherine tirade! I'm so sick of her this season! WHO CARES? I miss Nicky. And Warrick. What is up with that? Good job here, Michy!

Syl
Ash chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Hey, gotta love your authors note - totally agreeing with you with the "all about catherine and WHERE THE HELL is Nick thing". And about Sara and the drinking/cough drops, I'm not sure about the storyline either. But hey, ya never know, it might turn out ok or something. I like the Sara character - not to say she's "like me" or anything, but our quiet qualities are the same.
I am enjoying your story and wish for more, its very interesting and . . . well, yep. I am a person of few words, so I'll just leave it at that.
sommertal chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Welcome back Michmak.
I love the story and look forward to more.
EMILLIO chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
I totally agree with you about the characters. i couldnt have said it better. anyway, i love how your story is coming along. UPDATE SOON!
Sweet Preserves chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
I for one do NOT hate you. Catherine's all right, but they've got WAY too much about her lately, and not enough about the rest. Nick's hardly in it anymore, when he is, it's ONLY about the cases, nothing extra about his character and I don't like this thing they're doing to Sara either. But this story is AWESOME and you HAVE to keep writing! I LOVE it:-D
Peace:-)
krisnina77 chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Read the Author's Note at the bottom had to say I kind of agree with you on the Catherine thing. They only put a couple of old Catherine moments in and the rest is the I guess you could say "new" Catherine. I'm glad that you are writing a story about Nick and Sara I like them together but also because they aren't putting them in many episodes this season so I'm going through withdrawls. I'm really liking this story and I'm glad she's not an alcoholic just on her way so there is time. So it should be interesting to see where you take that and Sara and Nick's friendship. Can't wait for more!