Reviews for Strays
woahhhnelly chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
YOU ARE MY HERO.

i was reading your harry potter fictions, when i came across these on your profile and almost fell to the ground worshipping you.

i thought i would never find a writer who wrote both star trek and harry potter fics! 3
XD chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw...I love the parallel hoshi draws between malcolm and a stray dog. It's VERY suitable!
reed's girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
"She can read between the lines - or in this case, the muscles and sinews - to his very heart."

Love the imagery.
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Oh god! You got me again! Utterly poignant and delicious!
Dolly chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very sweet, nice to see it from Hoshi's perspective.
soultoast chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This is very nice. You are starting to capture the essences of the characters. However, your Malcolm seems a bit colder than he does on the show. He is friendly with Trip, so you might want to address this.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Very good story. I especially loved the Hoshi's comparison of Malcolm and the stray dog she brought home as a child. Also the last line, that she's as lonely as he is. I look foreward to reading more of your work.
HoshiReed fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Again, short but sweet. I love the parellels you draw here between Malcolm and Hoshi's much-loved stray. For someone unfamiliar with gentleness and emotion, I agree that Malcolm would react with caution and distrust.
Also loved this line: "It's a conditioned response, like the fabled Pavlov dogs."
I suppose in a few centuries the story of Pavlov's Dogs would seem almost mythical.