Reviews for The Scent of Orchids
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very nicely done. You captured Lindsey and Cordelia very well. I particularly like the hints that make it clear he's in Pylea without actually saying it. Only one question. Why can he remember the name of a flower when he can't remember her name?
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hey!

just wanted to say this because i read this story...

OMG! FREAKING AMAZING! i never really considered the possibility of a Cordy/Lindsey relationship...but now that i read this , it made me start to think about it...interesting idea...beutifully written, too. keep up the good work. i'm gonna go read your other stories if you've written any!

great job on this!

-*ronhermione4eva2314*-
kuswan chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I actually read this story about a year ago, and I hunted it down again. It really is great...why don't more ppl write LC fic. There was chemistry b/t the two. Great job - would love to see more.
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Interesting combination... And so very sad (that he's lost so much of himself that he can't remember her name) and yet hopeful at the same time (that by doing what he did he saved Cordy - especially if we assume Skip was working for Jasmine back when he first met Cordy).
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Poor Lindsey. He did something good for someone else, and he is being punished in the worst way. I couldn't imagine something this bad. I guess Cordelia loved him, too. Let's just hope he's rescued soon.